Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bertuzzi44

Sharpening...

All we need is money... lots and lots of money. Some baxtard won my Mega Millions jackpot last night, too... plans are on hold once again.

So your trying to open up a Pub and Grub / Pro Shop by winning a lottery? Correct me if im wrong.

Sean - I understand that, but this guy does not adjust. I've seen at least 75 skates from him with the SAME sticker.

well then its the customers fault for not speaking up the. hate to say it. the only thing i laugh at is people who believe in body balancing. but yesi agree that if he only does 9ft profiles without telling people they have an option then hes not doing his job properly. also we dont put stickers on the bottom anymore because the stickers come of due to people skating and snow build up so we put them in a binder like maximum edge

Sean - I understand that, but this guy does not adjust.  I've seen at least 75 skates from him with the SAME sticker.

well then its the customers fault for not speaking up the. hate to say it. the only thing i laugh at is people who believe in body balancing. but yesi agree that if he only does 9ft profiles without telling people they have an option then hes not doing his job properly. also we dont put stickers on the bottom anymore because the stickers come of due to people skating and snow build up so we put them in a binder like maximum edge

But when the customer is uneducated and has someone telling them this, obviously it's a scam.

Humidor Hockey Pub And Grub. Full service pro shop with a walk-in cigar humidor and a restaurant.

Yea, I once worked at a place called Bubba's Skate shop, Laundrymat, and beer hall. When someone came in and said, "hey Bubba, you left your lights on" .....evereybody went outside. :P

Humidor Hockey Pub And Grub.  Full service pro shop with a walk-in cigar humidor and a restaurant.

Yea, I once worked at a place called Bubba's Skate shop, Laundrymat, and beer hall. When someone came in and said, "hey Bubba, you left your lights on" .....evereybody went outside. :P

Our rink strictly enforces their no alcohol rule so you should have seen the look on their face when we told them we were going to give away beer. You have to have a license to sell it but there's nothing about "sharing".