Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Finally I've buy Easton air pants.

Jeez, I'm having a hard time justifying spending $100 on pants.

Ditto LOL.. i just spent 150 on tackla ranger (COLOR no logo) pants... I thought that was high enough :o Those are nice tho.. they have a pair of Vaughn Velocity Ranger (logo on) goalie pants at Peranis.. those were nice too.. XL tho.. too big for my husband heh..

Wow , 255$ US on hockey pants.... You know, for that price, you can get a Easton Air Pants Size 50 (around 110$ Can)...Talk to your LHS and get a custom shell with the Rangers colors (around 50 $ Can) ... Buy a Rangers Logo and embroide it on the shell (maybe 20$ max ) ...

So, 100 $ + 50 $ + 20 $ = 170 $ Can ... istead of around 350 $ Can

But if you got the exact pants you wanted, it's.....priceless :D

That's cool that you found what your looking for, but $255?? I wouldn't have paid that much if Kovalev had signed them and delivered them himself. To each his own.

As several people have pointed out there are some great pants out there for about half the price. Or as others have pointed out, the wonders of the Proform or the freebie.

Guys, let it go!

It's none of your business, and not your money.

As long as he's happy, then it's all good. You guys are always quick to jump on him and that is not fair at all.

I love AIR pants, you'll like them.

That may be the worst logic I've ever heard. Obviously he's going to like them since he spent so much time looking for them, but frequently people have different opinions on products.l