Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackal3688

Eagle X70 or Vapor XX

I'm in the market for a new pair of gloves right now and I was wondering what everyone thinks is a better choice in terms of comfort, protection and performance and which gloves are a better deal for their price. I prefer a looser fitting glove, not like the nike gloves which IMO are too tight to the hands. If you think neither of these gloves are any good, any other suggestions would also be helpful. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks alot

I personally would go for the Eagles. I currently have Nike Quest 1's and they are ok, after a while they loosen up.

xx's fit like nikes, eagles fit loose.

XX don't fit anywhere as tight as the nikes. The XV and X fit tighter like a quest, the XX have more room. Having said that, it's just personal preference, either are great gloves. The XX will be a tighter fit than the eagles (which isn't saying much). The major factor being if you can get used to the palms of the XXs compared to the more traditional palm of the eagles.

It's alot of coin to drop on a pair of gloves sight unseen... I'd try them both on if you can.

I have a pair of X, XV and XXs. They seem to get looser with the dollar. My Xs are pretty snug even after alot of breakin. The XVs started out snug(not as much as the X) but after 2 weeks of breakin, they are really loose. The XXs are pretty good right outta the box. Then again I have never tried eagles, the vapor line is far too good for me EVER to convert.

XX for the win !!

Seriously i had eagle x70 and i now have navy blue XX and i like the confy of the XX more and the palm too.But you can t miss with any of thos its just preference liek everyone is telling.

XXs are the BEST gloves on the market imo. they aren't near the fit of a Nike as far as being snug, the cuff is adjusable enough to where you can make it fairly tight and a very loose cuff. Its very nice.

i have X70s, but i'm getting XXs. they beat eagles in comfort, flexability, and protection imo.

I like the XV more than the XX but they actually come closer to fitting me than any of the Eagle products.

for wrists mobility i would say easton wrists wrap 2 (i have ultra lite PRO) and they are so mobile...and ofter great protection but oh well that kinda out of topic!!..since we are talking about eagle and bauer!

the wrist wrap contradicts the idea of wrist mobility. And for the record, the best gloves on the market will be arriving at my doorstep in november...... :)

the wrist wrap contradicts the idea of wrist mobility. And for the record, the best gloves on the market will be arriving at my doorstep in november...... :)

getting your isotoners before x-mas this year?

http://www.pianoladynancy.com/funnypics_to...tonergloves.htm

Actually, i ordered up some nylon navy with silver writing cp94s with splits, plastic inserts, no cuff, goatskin, my name stiched on, and huge 19s stiched into the thumbs. Finished product should be absolutely sick. The eagle rep we spoke to today said they should be in by november but im not holding my breath.