Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crazy-luke-finch

***SKATE HELP***

from all are read on the x:60 compared to the 40's the fit is very simillar not much diff apart from slightly more room around ankle area and toe box also have a lower boot cut. if the fit is perfect with Vapor XXII you have no loose and are thight on the foot then x:30 in 9.5EE should feel more loose you might consider going with D insted.

Ice warehouse let's you return skates that don't fit right that are over 100 dollars, but I don't know how that policy would be with you living in the UK. Also shipping it back would be pretty expensive but that's really all the insight I could give.

first off, thanks HkY_GuY - that helps a lot

starsfan71 - IW only offer return shipping to US residents so i could return them, but id have to pay shipping. Also, IW doesn't ship bauer out of USA anyway.

Why would you buy skates that you have not worn or tried on before? You'll get so many conflicting but rarely accurate opinions on here. Why dont you ask JR or Chadd?

Why would you buy skates that you have not worn or tried on before? You'll get so many conflicting but rarely accurate opinions on here. Why dont you ask JR or Chadd?

I would assume cause he lives in the UK he might not have access to try on skates. Unfortunately you might have to order a pair and ship them back if they don't fit.