Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EricG.

Pro practice jersey

I'm looking for a pro practice jersey (with fight strap), new, and around size 52. Team and colour doesn't really matter. If anyone knows where I can find these please let me know.

My brother has a pro practice jersey and it doesn't have a fight strap. Shayne Corson gave it to him at a Leafs practice so I know it's genuine. So I know for sure that the Leafs don't have fight straps on their practice jerseys.

I've never seen a practice jersey with a fight strap. Seems like they wouldn't need them.

There's tons. Check ebay for pics, it's just that I can't seem to find any that are smaller then size 56.

I once had a serious fight with a team"mate" during practice... never say never :ph34r:

Guest phillyfan
I've never seen a practice jersey with a fight strap. Seems like they wouldn't need them.

Have you ever seen the McAllister/Primeau fight? :D

Guest phillyfan

I never said they could either fight or play hockey, but they "attempted" to fight, all I was saying was that it can, does, and will happen. Not that they'll need to make fight-straps in practice mandatory, but "hey, it can happen. "

All of the Center Ice practice jerseys have fight straps in them. I have a practice worn NYR and EDM.

I have a couple that don't. Very interesting.

These were older ones, local guy got them from the Avs at the end of the season a few years back.

The new ones are Jofa and have the team logo then a "Center Ice" patch on the top corner. The Pro Player ones from years back were the same...and before that, it was a big Center Ice logo in the middle and the team's logo inside. Those were CCMs.

I may just end up getting a replica because I really want Nashville's logo. River City has the authentic version listed, for a good price to, but after tax and shipping it's an extra $30. They have a shop in TO, I'll take the subway and check it out.

I have a 52 Leafs in white and a 52 Aves in black. Both have a fight strap, double elbows and shoulders. The replica ones are really small in the arms. The RCS in the Eaton Centre never had any pro practice jerseys when I went. I ordered both of mine out of Winnipeg. The reason they're getting so rare is because they decided not to sell them to the public as of a couple years ago.

My goalie cut Avs is a CCM black with fight strap, CCM on the back of the neck and front seam with the size next to it, the Centerice logo has the NHL shield in it

The current ones have the CCM labels on them