Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shaun

shafts

Like nick said, search, but generally speaking the more durable shafts are not always the highest tech best performing ones. The ultra light, vector and inno 1100, inno novius have all been tanks for me.

I personally would have to say the TPS Rubber. What a beast that thing is, the rubber takes most of the abuse, then the shaft stays strong afterwards.

UL. Never had one, but one of the guys who has been on my team for a few years now had one for awhile. The kid is a beast - he's been 6'2" since we were like, 13. He had a few ULs that lasted a VERY considerable amount of time. Then he switched to OPS and began snapping like, one every two weeks.

ive had bad experiences with the UL...when i was a kid i remember snapping my 65 flex ultralight flexing it in my basement, but i have a senoir one that has held up for about 5 months. The inno 1100 seems to last the longest from what ive seen from my teamates though.

try searching theres alot of info on this, but in my opinon an easton ultra lite, or grip lite

I agree with the Ultra Lite. I have used two of them on and off in between One Piece sticks for the last three years and it's amazing how much life they still have in them.