Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karly14

Impulse Buying

about a half hour ago i went to my lhs, just cause i was killing time, looked at an xn10 and just couldndt resist, 320 dollars later.... most of us have been there or will be there so im starting this thread. anyways, any other impulse buy stories would help console me...

about a half hour ago i went to my lhs, just cause i was killing time, looked at an xn10 and just couldndt resist, 320 dollars later.... most of us have been there or will be there so im starting this thread. anyways, any other impulse buy stories would help console me...

A half hour? LoL take it back.... I bought a novius before I needed a stick and then the tru 1's went on sale a couple weeks later.

I did that with a Synergy stick. Paid $200. After a couple stick and pucks and drop ins I realized I didn't have the hands to use it so I sold it on eBay for $150.

Where did you buy this xn10? I just bought one in Edmonton Alberta, canada for 225$.

Were did you but it from? Because normally at United there like $280.

I just bought an Axion blade at Nationals because they are on sale, don't need it and probably won't use it within the next 6 months. Ebay makes me want to buy impulsively, I've almost bought 2 pairs of skates in the past week.

Ebay is bad for me. I got over 20 items for my car (all new lights, shifter, neon stuff etc.) and spent over $300 in the past week. :( But at least my car will look sexy :lol:

I used to be that way about hockey equipment on ebay, but I don't play as much anymore. The last impulse buy was a Vapor XV about 2 months ago. $100 I didn't need to spend...

an M2, Muskoka 950´s, and an Afinogenov pro Z-Carb- all worked out to me starter pieces of gear, but mos def impulse buys. You can get some of you rbest stuff that way, don´t beat yourself up over it.

I bought a synergy si-core on impulse once....paid 170.00....sold it on ebay for 100.00.

Recent impulse purchase: mission d1c skates. 400.00 later... ;)

Just bought another Quest helmet since they were on closeout for $55 for a combo. I went in for a garter and sandals....oh well.

Just remember, the rose goes in the front.

/sorry, movie quote.

Vapor XV gloves for me. They felt nice in the store. I stickhandled a practice ball for a few minutes when I got home, found out I didn't like them that much. I ended up returning them for store credit. I should have given that purchase more thought. And that Iginla Synergy I bought last year...