Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

camhockey16

2009 Unrestricted Free Agents

these are the names i am interested in - they could make a big impact for somebody out there

Saku Koivu 34 MON $4,750,000

Mike Cammalleri 27 CGY $3,600,000

Henrik Sedin 28 VAN $3,575,000

Nik Antropov 29 NYR $2,150,000

Marian Gaborik 27 MIN $7,500,000

Marian Hossa 30 DET $7,450,000

Martin Havlat 28 CHI $6,000,000

Alexei Kovalev 36 MON $4,500,000

Brian Gionta 30 NJ $4,000,000

Alex Tanguay 29 MON $5,375,000

Erik Cole 30 CAR $4,000,000

Daniel Sedin 28 VAN $3,575,000

Jay Bouwmeester 25 FLA $4,875,000

Nikolai Khabibulin 36 CHI $6,750,000

Manny Fernandez 34 BOS $4,750,000

Martin Biron 31 PHI $3,500,000

Dwayne Roloson 39 EDM $3,000,000

these are the names i am interested in - they could make a big impact for somebody out there

Saku Koivu 34 MON $4,750,000

Mike Cammalleri 27 CGY $3,600,000

Henrik Sedin 28 VAN $3,575,000

Nik Antropov 29 NYR $2,150,000

Marian Gaborik 27 MIN $7,500,000

Marian Hossa 30 DET $7,450,000

Martin Havlat 28 CHI $6,000,000

Alexei Kovalev 36 MON $4,500,000

Brian Gionta 30 NJ $4,000,000

Alex Tanguay 29 MON $5,375,000

Erik Cole 30 CAR $4,000,000

Daniel Sedin 28 VAN $3,575,000

Jay Bouwmeester 25 FLA $4,875,000

Nikolai Khabibulin 36 CHI $6,750,000

Manny Fernandez 34 BOS $4,750,000

Martin Biron 31 PHI $3,500,000

Dwayne Roloson 39 EDM $3,000,000

How about the Niedermayers? They seem to be a package deal much like the Sedin's now.

I would love for Dallas to pick up the Sedin twins, or Mike Cammalleri that would be sweet. If they don't resign Zubov and Morrision, I think a lot of things could happen. Maybe even not resigning Zubie and Jere, that would open up a lot of doors.

I'm hoping that the Blues sign Kovalev, personally. I'm thinking 2 year, 6 million?

Secondly Fedorov already signed to play in the KHL

Feds said he hasn't signed anything. He is still in negotiations with the Caps waiting for a counter offer. He has received offers from KHL.

I'm hoping that the Blues sign Kovalev, personally. I'm thinking 2 year, 6 million?

Secondly Fedorov already signed to play in the KHL

The way Kovalev lays down on the job these days, I can't imagine any NHL team wanting him for anything other than real short money with incentives.

Good. I hope he stays with the Caps.

As for Kovalev why wouldn't anyone want him? Look how well he played after Gainey sent him home. I really want to see him on the Blues, but I think Pittsburgh would also be a good fit and I can see him going there

As for Kovalev why wouldn't anyone want him? Look how well he played after Gainey sent him home. I really want to see him on the Blues, but I think Pittsburgh would also be a good fit and I can see him going there

Uhh.. if you have to put your Superstar in timeout in order to get him to try... that's all the reason in the world to not sign him. I wouldn't wish him upon any NHL team. I hope he goes back to the motherland.

Even with the "timeout" he still was the Habs leading scorer. 65 points, 78 games and he had 84 points the previous year. He has a pattern of one sub par year then a dominant one. He looked great towards the end of last year and I bet he picks up right where he left off

Don't know why he would go to the Blues. Kovy goes to big market teams. I could see him wanting to go to Pitts but they don't have a lot of $$ unless Kovy takes a huge paycut.

I hope the Caps pass on him. Not that I think we can afford him.

Don't know why he would go to the Blues. Kovy goes to big market teams. I could see him wanting to go to Pitts but they don't have a lot of $$ unless Kovy takes a huge paycut.

I hope the Caps pass on him. Not that I think we can afford him.

I don't think that he would, I just selfishly hope he does. Would like to see him with Perron, my favorite players on my favorite team.

I dont think Kovalev would make a big splash, sure if you picked him up for 3-4 million it would be good but whats his asking price? Is he asking something like 6-7 million? I think the Sedins are the most solid of the ufa's this season, think of them as one player capable of scoring 160 points a season for about 12 million. They work great together as a first line winger/center combo, find a competent other winger (put david perron on the other wing for example) and you have one hell of a first or second line, if st. louis picked up the sedins they'd have a hell of an offensive team, they could probably afford lang or sullivan as well for secondary scoring, langs gonna be a sleeper and sullivan im not sure but probably will too. How much is Biron asking?

On a sidenote, Toronto should really try and pick up Boucher and Warrener, two solid defenceman for great money.

I dont think Kovalev would make a big splash, sure if you picked him up for 3-4 million it would be good but whats his asking price? Is he asking something like 6-7 million? I think the Sedins are the most solid of the ufa's this season, think of them as one player capable of scoring 160 points a season for about 12 million. They work great together as a first line winger/center combo, find a competent other winger (put david perron on the other wing for example) and you have one hell of a first or second line, if st. louis picked up the sedins they'd have a hell of an offensive team, they could probably afford lang or sullivan as well for secondary scoring, langs gonna be a sleeper and sullivan im not sure but probably will too. How much is Biron asking?

On a sidenote, Toronto should really try and pick up Boucher and Warrener, two solid defenceman for great money.

i think we all know burky likes the sedins...but i find that funny since their not very typical burke players are they?

How much is Biron asking?

At least three years, at five mill a year

Wow quite a big price tag for him. Wonder who would take him for that.

AK Bars Kazan?

Metallurg?