Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovyperron5727

'07 9k's vs. '09 9k's

Hey, I want to get a pair of either the '07 9k whites or the '09 9k whites. I just want to know which one is the better buy and which has the better fit. I have a narrow foot and slight arch, and also a bone spur on each foot, so which skate will fit me the best? Thanks

I have had both skates and the 09 version locked my heel in better and the overall boot did not have that much room so it was more of a closer fit, the 09 version is lighter and has a good tongue and footbed, durability wise i feel the 07 is better quality as i used it for 2 seasons and not much damge to it, the 07 seems wider at the end and the liner is more of a leather type which will withstand time.

back to the 09 problems the boot seems more brittle as pieces have come off and the liner after 10 games is showing wear really fast, the back of the boot is ripping already. the looks of the 09 is better and the fit for me

go with either if the price is right and the pump is a nice feature.

I have had both skates and the 09 version locked my heel in better and the overall boot did not have that much room so it was more of a closer fit, the 09 version is lighter and has a good tongue and footbed, durability wise i feel the 07 is better quality as i used it for 2 seasons and not much damge to it, the 07 seems wider at the end and the liner is more of a leather type which will withstand time.

back to the 09 problems the boot seems more brittle as pieces have come off and the liner after 10 games is showing wear really fast, the back of the boot is ripping already. the looks of the 09 is better and the fit for me

go with either if the price is right and the pump is a nice feature.

So the heel on 09 version is narrower than 07?