Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

n3ss

2009-2010 Sharks thread

Wow. I was having a pretty terrible day until i caught the third period of SJ vs NY. Feel much better now.

(I figured i'd start a thread since one currently does not exist. Didn't want to trash the rangers thread)

Im not trying to get that far ahead yet. I said the same thing last year to my manager who is a pens fan and he told they will fold in the play offs like they always do, and that's what happened. Hope things will be different this year!

The Sharks got rid of defensemen...and added a player that turns invisible in the playoff's, to go along with a player who also dissapears. All the while, counting on a goalie who starts 70+ games a year to carry/the defensive load.

If last year showed anything, it wasnt that they needed more firepower...

Zach

Not much to talk about in this new thread. Same old sh!t with the Sharks. Lots of great players that don't jell or play as a team. Sure they come together once in a while, but can't see them ever being a team good enough to go far. It's a team sport and as a team they are only average.

Boyle is good, but reminds me of the defensemen at any beer league that thinks he's so good he can also play forward in addition to defense, and we have all seen what happens in the end. They get burned and let there team down.

Boyle is good, but reminds me of the defensemen at any beer league that thinks he's so good he can also play forward in addition to defense, and we have all seen what happens in the end. They get burned and let there team down.

Brian Campbell immediately comes to mind. At least Boyle is better defensively than Campbell

Brian Campbell immediately comes to mind. At least Boyle is better defensively than Campbell

A traffic cone is better defensively than Brian Campbell.

A traffic cone is better defensively than Brian Campbell.

QFT. It's amazing how much they pay him considering how bad defensively he is. Worst contract in the NHL IMO

Sharks look to be jelling like never before. Even though they won the President's Trophy last year they never looked as good as they do now. They're playing great defence, and everybody's favorite announcer Don Cherry is calling the first line of Joe, Patty, and Danny his pick for the first line for Team Canada.

I know, let's wait and see them choke in the playoffs.

The Hawks really took it to them last night, 7-2

I can't imagine that they can keep this up all season, hate to see a team peak before the all star break.