Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbone

White Runners

My bet is he means t'blade runners. Morrow, you really should ask precise questions...

...When the Sabres were in the Finals back in '99, everybody around here had shirts with "Jesus saves" on the front and "...But Satan scores on the rebound."

...When the Sabres were in the Finals back in '99, everybody around here had shirts with "Jesus saves" on the front and "...But Satan scores on the rebound."

darn, and I thought I'd come up with something new... B)

Guess I'll turn back to funny GWB quotes, he produces tons of them...

Well what else is called a "Runner" in hockey? Ya I mean T-blades.

You could have mean't it for TUUKS or something. I havn't seem them at any shop i've been in but they were being sold online not too long ago and my friend bought some.

darn, and I thought I'd come up with something new... B)

Yeah, the people around here thought they were pretty clever, too ;)

Well what else is called a "Runner" in hockey? Ya I mean T-blades.

You could have mean't it for TUUKS or something. I havn't seem them at any shop i've been in but they were being sold online not too long ago and my friend bought some.

Oh ok thanks.