Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JoeyJ0506

Pittsburgh

Neville is full 5-on-5 in the summer.

I only saw the adult 3 on 3 League listed for the summer. In any case, the league fee is substantially cheaper at Warrendale. Perhaps in the future we may change if situations make it pertinent.

Anyway, there are plenty of roster spots available. PM me or post here if interested.

4/6 Defense Positions Filled

4/12 Forward Positions Filled

2/2 Goalie Spots Filled

1 rostered individual is willing to play both, and will be placed based on team need.

1 rostered is not 100% sure he will be available to play this summer

11(12 pending) roster spots filled. 8(7 pending) spots available.

PM me if interested.

Man... if it wasnt 4-5 hours to drive to Pittsburgh i'd come play. It costs $5000 bucks for a team during the summer here. its beyond ridiculous.

Man... if it wasnt 4-5 hours to drive to Pittsburgh i'd come play. It costs $5000 bucks for a team during the summer here. its beyond ridiculous.

Ha, I wish you could too.

Seriously, anyone from the Pittsburgh area is welcome to play. The only thing that we are filled up on are goalies. There are spots available at both forward and defense.

The Roster was filled today with the addition of two more players. Two of the currently rostered players are undecided on their availability, and if they back out I'll open it back up. If you want to be placed on that waiting list, let me know.

Check your emails for Important information regarding a change to the RMU Island Sports Complex.

We've had one rostered player drop already because of the change. Check your emails for information.

I'm just getting into ice and I'm hoping to be ready for lower league play this summer, but it sounds like the roster is already full. Aside from the team, are there any pickup nights that any of you guys attend? I typically skate at Ice Castle, but I'm not opposed to traveling to Neville or Warrendale.

I'm just getting into ice and I'm hoping to be ready for lower league play this summer, but it sounds like the roster is already full. Aside from the team, are there any pickup nights that any of you guys attend? I typically skate at Ice Castle, but I'm not opposed to traveling to Neville or Warrendale.

Information on Warrendale Drop-In times HERE

Information on Neville Island Drop-In times HERE

I can't play any until summer league starts up and baseball is over. But I usually go to the Warrendale morning pickups.

Also, Check your PM

Information on Warrendale Drop-In times HERE

Information on Neville Island Drop-In times HERE

I can't play any until summer league starts up and baseball is over. But I usually go to the Warrendale morning pickups.

Also, Check your PM

Thanks, I responded and signed up on the Facebook page.

All other communications for the team I'm putting together will be done through email and Facebook. If any mod would like to delete the posts pertaining to the formation to clean things up a bit, please do. ^_^

Inline team at Bridgeville looking for a player or two. Games are Mondays and Thursday nights. Fee is $120 for the season, we only carry 8 regulars to ensure playing time. The league is probably somewhere between C and D.

Email me at notasolution at hotmail if you are interested (I'm kind of bad about checking messages on here).

Any guys play in any leagues at Center Ice in Delmont here? I'm pretty decent at inline and really wanna get into the ice side of the game this summer as well.

Joey, how are things coming along for your gulls ice team?

Any guys play in any leagues at Center Ice in Delmont here? I'm pretty decent at inline and really wanna get into the ice side of the game this summer as well.

Joey, how are things coming along for your gulls ice team?

Dreww, things are going really well actually. We open up the season Monday night. If you're interested come fall We're probably going to need some players. I'd put you on the list if you'd like. I can always PM or eMail you details as well.

Gulls, You're Fairmont Supply Co., no?

Yup

Neville is prob the best rink, I play at Southpointe too and they're notorious for double booking and changing times without notice.

I need to fill roster spots with players for the Fall season (Possibly Winter and Spring as well), we have people leaving the team for school and personal reasons.

Where: RMU Island Sports Center on Neville Island

When: Fall 2010 (Season will begin in early October)

Price: $125 (Will cover your league fee and team jersey)

Games: Games run Sunday through Friday with start times from 9:00pm to 11:00pm

Rinks: Clearview, Olympic, and Stadium (Pretty cool outdoor rink)

If you are interested PM me or Email me at PittsburghGulls@Gmail.Com. Team is a group of good people that love hockey and are looking to improve from season to season.

More League Information RMU Adult Ice League

I need to fill roster spots with players for the Fall season (Possibly Winter and Spring as well), we have people leaving the team for school and personal reasons.

Where: RMU Island Sports Center on Neville Island

When: Fall 2010 (Season will begin in early October)

Price: $125 (Will cover your league fee and team jersey)

Games: Games run Sunday through Friday with start times from 9:00pm to 11:00pm

Rinks: Clearview, Olympic, and Stadium (Pretty cool outdoor rink)

If you are interested PM me or Email me at PittsburghGulls@Gmail.Com. Team is a group of good people that love hockey and are looking to improve from season to season.

More League Information RMU Adult Ice League

I'm gonna shoot you an email also but i'm gonna be moving to the area after the 1st of the year, I'd be interested in playing. I'm a C level player right now, converting over from Roller Hockey. I can play both forward and defense.

I'm gonna shoot you an email also but i'm gonna be moving to the area after the 1st of the year, I'd be interested in playing. I'm a C level player right now, converting over from Roller Hockey. I can play both forward and defense.

I sent you an email back. There's some information that I need to enter into the master-roster. Doesn't mean you're committing to anything. Just some basic stuff.