Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2010 CCM Catalogue

A buddy of mine had one with him last night and it looks to be somewhat similar to a P91/Drury type pattern.

I believe the Ovechkin is the drury/p91 clone. The Steen looks like the lidstrom.

Can one of you CCM nuts help me out here?

I just noticed on a current blade pattern chart that the U+ Grip is offered in a 'Steen '09' curve with looks pretty good from where I sit.

It looks like it could be their Lidstrom curve, but looks more open.

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/ccm-vector---blade-patterns.html

My question is...has anyone actually seen the Steen 09 in person and can they tell me if it is in fact a Lidstrom clone?

Thanks...

I noticed it on that site before too. But on the CCM site and the catalog, there is no Steen pattern anywhere - 09 or otherwise. Or am I missing something? From where I sit, it looks like there are no more Steen patterns with CCM.

I noticed it on that site before too. But on the CCM site and the catalog, there is no Steen pattern anywhere - 09 or otherwise. Or am I missing something? From where I sit, it looks like there are no more Steen patterns with CCM.

The Steen 09 is real. There is a guy selling them on ebay, and the curve is exactly like the rendering in the blade pattern chart above. It's awesome. Definitely a hybrid of a Lids/Drury, with a square-ish toe. Just no mention of the lie.

Why CCM doesn't have the pattern featured in their literature, I have no clue. But the pattern looks awesome.

Sign in to follow this