Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JDeezy

Favorite Hockey Pants

I have 2009 model Mission Soldier Black pants. I like them. No complaints. The included/built in velcro straps in the legs is pretty nice.

I'm thinkin about picking up an extra pair of pants soon. Probably going to get the RBK 6K 2009 models.

Too hot and sticky! I'd rather wear the shiny adidas warm up type of pants over sweats haha

yeah they can be pretty hot actually. im just too cheap to buy pants hah.

ha! i knew it! lol

damn! now i'm busted... oh well, i'll continue to sweat in my sweats.

try the Reebok 4K, they're pretty affordable. Probly better suited for outdoors because they are pretty thick, still better than sweats

I don't have a picture, but the last pair I bought were the missions that were black with a ton of lime green stripes all over the place. I love the comfort and fit of them, but I didn't realize they'd be so obnoxious looking (online order).

Black Biscuit Pants. Best pants ever. Last forever, keep you cool and comfy. Wish I could find another pair.

I don't have a picture, but the last pair I bought were the missions that were black with a ton of lime green stripes all over the place. I love the comfort and fit of them, but I didn't realize they'd be so obnoxious looking (online order).

yea i've seen these. looks like something i'd wear I think there was a purple pair too.

yeah they can be pretty hot actually. im just too cheap to buy pants hah.

ha! i knew it! lol

damn! now i'm busted... oh well, i'll continue to sweat in my sweats.

try the Reebok 4K, they're pretty affordable. Probly better suited for outdoors because they are pretty thick, still better than sweats

I'd rather look like a hobo. I can't inline skate for shit.

no but I personally like the 7k whites better than the 9k and they are cheaper. ill be ordering them sometime soon:

http://www.inlinewarehouse.com/viewlarge.h...KP&large=WH

I think I like the 5ks better, might go for those in all-black. I prefer totally solid black or totally solid white pants so those seem like my best bet.

I normally wear a Large in Mission pants, would a Large in RBK pants fit the same? I wish my Large Missions were a little longer and less wide though (I tape up).

I think I like the 5ks better, might go for those in all-black. I prefer totally solid black or totally solid white pants so those seem like my best bet.

I normally wear a Large in Mission pants, would a Large in RBK pants fit the same? I wish my Large Missions were a little longer and less wide though (I tape up).

I would go large too. Ive had large mission pants also, ive tried on some large rbk's, same fit.

Same issue I have with missions man. They make them way too baggy. It sucks because I love my Boss Black's quality and look.

Same issue I have with missions man. They make them way too baggy. It sucks because I love my Boss Black's quality and look.

yeh i agree. I hate loose pants too, and I cant stand taping pants around the shin guard though.

yeh i agree. I hate loose pants too, and I cant stand taping pants around the shin guard though.

For sure. Do the reeboks really fit baggy along the lines of the mission? I've always thought reebok was a little less baggy and straight leg cut but have never actually got to try a pair on for comparison.

For sure. Do the reeboks really fit baggy along the lines of the mission? I've always thought reebok was a little less baggy and straight leg cut but have never actually got to try a pair on for comparison.

dont really know. never tried on over my gear. just tried on at the shop over my pants.

My Reebok's were tight in the knees, it always took a bit of effort to put them on over my shinguards.

My Reebok's were tight in the knees, it always took a bit of effort to put them on over my shinguards.

I may try a pair of 7ks soon.

Is that you in your profile pic? I came out last night to watch both the minor and pro's play at hotshots. Good games.

Wow. Thanks. Might have to round up enough for an order. Hopefully still the same pants.

I ordered a single pair of the Wicked Biscuit Shooter pants from hockeyjerseysdirect.com about a year ago. They've held up pretty good, much better than the Tour 10W40's I had previously.

I ordered a single pair of the Wicked Biscuit Shooter pants from hockeyjerseysdirect.com about a year ago. They've held up pretty good, much better than the Tour 10W40's I had previously.

Any photos of the wicked biscuits in real life? All their pants on that site are graphic images.