Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JDeezy

Favorite Hockey Pants

you dont get hot in sweats?

not really. not more so than i would with real roller pants on.

Damn, I always thought the sweats held the hot air in opposed to the roller pants being a bit more breathable.

Damn, I always thought the sweats held the hot air in opposed to the roller pants being a bit more breathable.

they definitely do, thats why they're called SWEAT pants. I dont know how he does it. I guess he's a wild bear :D

they definitely do, thats why they're called SWEAT pants. I dont know how he does it. I guess he's a wild bear :D

So I got my Tour 10w30's yesterday. They ripped in the crotch first shift. Unfortunately they got a little marked up and I doubt I can even send them back. You must have had a better experience with them. I also wish they were a bit longer. Haha.

Now im back to stage one, on the prowl for another pair of pair that suits and fits me best!

So I got my Tour 10w30's yesterday. They ripped in the crotch first shift. Unfortunately they got a little marked up and I doubt I can even send them back. You must have had a better experience with them. I also wish they were a bit longer. Haha.

Now im back to stage one, on the prowl for another pair of pair that suits and fits me best!

aww man that really sucks. I'm 5'10" but I wear a size XL so I dont get any tightness issues. The crotch is very soft material, you can probly have ur mom sow it up in no time.

i got the soldiers se's. I like them but I hate the fact that they removed the zipper on the SE series. Its so hard to get over my girdle without it

i got the soldiers se's. I like them but I hate the fact that they removed the zipper on the SE series. Its so hard to get over my girdle without it

girdle???? what's that? :o

Mission Soldier in straight black. Everything else just looks straight retarded.

mission_soldier.jpg

I have those ones too I used them for a bit then I got a pair of reebok 6k that I use now but the size was a little different. I plan on buying these soon,

http://site.hockeymonkey.com/images/produc...Pant-Colors.jpg White and black.

How do the Reebok's fit in comparison to the Missions? I've always been curious If I would wear a Small or a Medium in Reebok.

There a little tight I would suggest a medium if thats what you wear.

That was my thought too. I'm on a quest to find a solid inline pant that fits right in the middle of a mission Small and Medium pant. My soldier black smalls fit me too tight, and my boss black mediums are too big. I'm picky I guess, haha.

I'm 5'10" 160lbs and I wear XL on all my hockey pants. I guess I just like em with room. Just curious, how big (or small) or you guys?

Yeah just try to find a store that has some. Other than size they hold up very well. I've had them for a few seasons and no tears or anything.

Nice. I like the white/black 7ks. May try those out after my tour warranty pants come back.

Dreww, If you really ripped the pants on your first shift, contact Tour and see what they say. One of their reps posts here, and he's always been super helpful. The worst thing they can say is No, but if you just got them, you'll have the receipt that proves that you can't have worn them all that much.

I saw some Mission pants in a store today that looked like pin-striped baseball pants, pretty much exactly like what the Yankees wear. Worst design ever. Until I saw the Mission logo, I assumed that Warrior was making inline stuff.

Dreww, If you really ripped the pants on your first shift, contact Tour and see what they say. One of their reps posts here, and he's always been super helpful. The worst thing they can say is No, but if you just got them, you'll have the receipt that proves that you can't have worn them all that much.

I saw some Mission pants in a store today that looked like pin-striped baseball pants, pretty much exactly like what the Yankees wear. Worst design ever. Until I saw the Mission logo, I assumed that Warrior was making inline stuff.

Haha yeah those are the new commander se pants, I agree with the epic fail on the pinstripe design. I contacted Tour, already sent the 10w30 pants back for warranty.

Where were you shopping and saw the mission commander se pants? I see your from pittsburgh too.

I saw them at the RMU pro shop. I didn't even bother to check the construction of the pants at all, because I was so confused by the design.

The whole boss and commander lines are straight goofy. The all look like pajama pants or zubaz rejects.

I saw them at the RMU pro shop. I didn't even bother to check the construction of the pants at all, because I was so confused by the design.

The whole boss and commander lines are straight goofy. The all look like pajama pants or zubaz rejects.

LOL

agreed

I'm telling you, sweatpants guys. sweatpants!

Too hot and sticky! I'd rather wear the shiny adidas warm up type of pants over sweats haha

yeah they can be pretty hot actually. im just too cheap to buy pants hah.

Too hot and sticky! I'd rather wear the shiny adidas warm up type of pants over sweats haha

ha! i knew it! lol

ha! i knew it! lol

damn! now i'm busted... oh well, i'll continue to sweat in my sweats.