Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LetsGoWings13

curve comparrison

Right now i have a leccavier v120 vector and the blade is very flexable. I love eastone blades so i am going to get a m-2 shaft with either a si-core z-carbon or a hybrid blade. I know the lidstrom is probly the closest to it but what are any of the differences. Are people happy with the si-core z-carbons. sorry for asking so many questions.

look about a topic named ''synthesis garbage'' something like this....from what people have been told....z-carbon do break pretty easy....for my personal experience...i never used z-carbon but yes i think they could break pretty easy where the t-flex is....personal opinion by the way!

The Hybrids i've bought have cracked along the bottom, so I wouldn't suggest one. I'd go for a PTC myself, those things are stupid light.

I'm one my second z-carbon right now and through my experience they are quite durable. I'm using a si-core z-carbon right now in a z-bubble shaft and the only problem I had was getting used to how stiff the blade was in the si-core. The only objections I have to the z-carbon line as a whole is that the blades have a very common tendency of chipping. A good buy IMO.