Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miserable

Bauer equivalent to CCM's Thorton?

Thinking about getting a Vapor XX or maybe a XV shaft and blade. I love Thorton's curve so can someone tell me what Bauer curve is the closest to it?

Nothing is really all that close, the 106 may be the only one that's similar in any way.

Nothing is really all that close, the 106 may be the only one that's similar in any way.

And yet its still really isn't anything like it.

You could always compromise if you like the Thornton curve that much and get the Vapor XV shaft and go with a CCM blade.

Lindros has a much more similar shape than Peca. P71 opens up and the P88 doesn't, just like the Thornton. The P88 is a mid curve and smaller than Thornton though.

You could always compromise if you like the Thornton curve that much and get the Vapor XV shaft and go with a CCM blade.

Is CCM making a tapered blade? I have seen some preety open peca's myself.

Is CCM making a tapered blade?  I have seen some preety open peca's myself.

Good point. My mistake :(

Is CCM making a tapered blade?  I have seen some preety open peca's myself.

Good point. My mistake :(

Yeah, if CCM made a tappered blade I would go with it but I don't think they do yet.

I compared the Lindros to it online and they look sorta close but not as big a curve. I see if I can get a cheap Lindros blade and play around with it I guess.