Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skyscrape

One95 Tapered Shaft?

The pure hockey retail stores have plenty of these shafts in every flex. They just havn't updated the inventory on their site I assume. Call them. TSR also has them now.

I just realized how close the Warwick store is to the hotel we use there. I'll be adding it to my list of things to do when I'm stuck there.

ok, am I looking for something that doesn't really exist? I called TSR and they said the shafts are all just the tactile grip. But, Hockey Monkey has shafts listed that say stick um grip. They don't have the 77 flex that I'm looking for though. Do they even make these with stick um grip or do I actually have to buy a whole stick?

What's the advantage of switching to the tapered stick over the standard one? The One 05 that I have is definitely my favorite stick that I've had so is it worth it to even change or should I switch to the tapered version? I've used tapered sticks before but this one just beats all of those.

Does anyone know if the shafts listed on TSR are Stickum grip or not. I'm looking to pick up another shaft, but would prefer grip this time. The tactile grip was good, but I want something more. I see they have both tapered and standard shafts listed too. I'm totally happy with the standard. What more would the tapered version give me?

tapered one95 shafts is just tactile grip

tapered one95 shafts is just tactile grip

Thanks, I edited my above post that I called after you already posted. I do have more questions listed above if anyone would like to help out though.

Does anyone know if a standard wood plug will fit in the one95 tapered shaft? I know they do not fit the x60 without shaving the handle.

So, after one skate I knew...Not the shaft for me. I am sticking with my one85 ops. Is it just me or does the one95 tapered feel like an Intermediate stick in hand? It is light and has a good kick, but not as good as my ops and I can not get over it feeling like a toothpick in my gorilla hands!

The pure hockey retail stores have plenty of these shafts in every flex. They just havn't updated the inventory on their site I assume. Call them. TSR also has them now.

Hey, do you own a ONE95 tapered shaft from TSR? Is it a true ONE95 shaft or does it look like a repaint?

The have the same retail smu one95 tapered shafts as pure hockey as well as pro stocks ones which could be repaints

I was going to get a One95 tapered shaft from them, but if the shaft dimension is smaller than a regular One95 shaft I'll pass. I prefer the boxy shaft feel.

It may depend on what flex you want. TSR did have some Stuart One95 shafts, pretty sure they were tapered and I forget the flex.

I think he was talking about retail one95 shafts. I think the shafts felt the same to me as the one95 ops. I'm going back saturday, so I will double check

I was considering their One95 tapered shafts, similar to the shafts from PureHockey. They have the 87 flex I wanted. The pro stock standard shafts are all 102 or higher, and no tapered pro stock shafts.

BJB, let us know...thanks.

I was considering their One95 tapered shafts, similar to the shafts from PureHockey. They have the 87 flex I wanted. The pro stock standard shafts are all 102 or higher, and no tapered pro stock shafts.

BJB, let us know...thanks.

They might have prostock tapered and standard one95 shafts and lower than 87. Did you call?

They might have prostock tapered and standard one95 shafts and lower than 87. Did you call?

Yep, I already called...

One95 tapered (specially made for them) -- only in 87 flex

One95 Pro Stock, only standard and in 102 of higher

Yep, I already called...

pure hockey has one95 tapered shafts in 102 and 77. It's kind of odd that only tsr would only order 87's.

I've seen 87's in Pure Hockey, they probably just sold out of that flex.

I know they do. I was saying how pure hockey has one95 tapered shafts in 77,87, and 102. TSR has a bunch of tapered one95 shafts and if they are all 87 like tml67 said, I find that sort of odd that they ordered a ton in 87 flex only.

Yep, I already called...

I am sorry, are saying pure hockey has the standard one95's in prostock?

I am sorry, are saying pure hockey has the standard one95's in prostock?

he's talking about tsr lol. I will look through all the prostock shafts at tsr saturday and see what flexs the have in the smu tapered one95 shafts. I can't imagine they only ordered 87 flexs............

he's talking about tsr lol. I will look through all the prostock shafts at tsr saturday and see what flexs the have in the smu tapered one95 shafts. I can't imagine they only ordered 87 flexs............

Can you or anyone who happens to go there check to see what they have in the Pro stock one95 standard shaft too please? I will call tomororw, but for some reason I can not see pictures online.

Can you or anyone who happens to go there check to see what they have in the Pro stock one95 standard shaft too please? I will call tomororw, but for some reason I can not see pictures online.

I'm going saturday. I will see. What flex do you like and what length?

I'm going saturday. I will see. What flex do you like and what length?

I am using one85's right now with about a two inch plug, so 63.5 or 64 inches for a one piece and 54 inches without a plug for the shaft. If they are shafts I would like the standard in a 102 flex or 112. If they are ops I would like to stay at 112.

Thank you! I tried calling, but it was too late they already closed.

I am using one85's right now with about a two inch plug, so 63.5 or 64 inches for a one piece and 54 inches without a plug for the shaft. If they are shafts I would like the standard in a 102 flex or 112. If they are ops I would like to stay at 112.

Thank you! I tried calling, but it was too late they already closed.

No way in hell I'm looking through their one95 ops's lol. They have way to many. I will check the shafts for you. Call them about the ops's if you want