Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skyscrape

One95 Tapered Shaft?

No way in hell I'm looking through their one95 ops's lol. They have way to many. I will check the shafts for you. Call them about the ops's if you want

Cool! I did not realize they had that many! That is cool! I am more interested in the shafts anyway! I do not want to find a ops fall in love with it and never find the curve again.

I'm going saturday. I will see. What flex do you like and what length?

Hey since you're looking, can you keep an eye out for a standard One95 shaft, 87 flex? 54" should be the standard length. Thanks.

skyscrape: I'm pretty certain they have the standard fitting One95 shafts in 102 & 112.

Hey since you're looking, can you keep an eye out for a standard One95 shaft, 87 flex? 54" should be the standard length. Thanks.

skyscrape: I'm pretty certain they have the standard fitting One95 shafts in 102 & 112.

you want a pro stock standard one95 shaft 87 flex? Sounds like the retail standard one95 shaft which tsr doesn't have I believe

you want a pro stock standard one95 shaft 87 flex? Sounds like the retail standard one95 shaft which tsr doesn't have I believe

Yeah, my first preference would be the pro stock standard One95 87 flex. If it's not available in the 87 flex, I will consider the tapered One95 shaft. The standard blades in my area are much cheaper than the tapered blades. The selection on tapered blades are also very limited.

If you wouldn't mind, can you compare the diameter of the pro stock standard One95 and the tapered One95 shaft...see if they are the same or is the tapered shaft thinner? I prefer the traditional boxy shafts. Also, can you check the length to see if they are the same length as the retail shaft (54").

Thanks dude!!!

Yeah, my first preference would be the pro stock standard One95 87 flex. If it's not available in the 87 flex, I will consider the tapered One95 shaft. The standard blades in my area are much cheaper than the tapered blades. The selection on tapered blades are also very limited.

If you wouldn't mind, can you compare the diameter of the pro stock standard One95 and the tapered One95 shaft...see if they are the same or is the tapered shaft thinner? I prefer the traditional boxy shafts. Also, can you check the length to see if they are the same length as the retail shaft (54").

Thanks dude!!!

Yep, I already called...

One95 tapered (specially made for them) -- only in 87 flex

One95 Pro Stock, only standard and in 102 of higher

I thought you called and were told there was no prostock 87 flex shafts. Just order a retail one95 shaft. Some of the shafts are repaints, so you might not know whats under the paint. Tapered one95 smu doesn't feel any different to me than any other stick. They are probably 55 or 56 in long, but I'm not going to measure.........

I thought you called and were told there was no prostock 87 flex shafts. Just order a retail one95 shaft. Some of the shafts are repaints, so you might not know whats under the paint. Tapered one95 smu doesn't feel any different to me than any other stick. They are probably 55 or 56 in long, but I'm not going to measure.........

I was able to find some reasonable priced tapered blades, so I might just go with the tapered One95 87 flex. I hope they are not x:40 repaints.

They had tapered and standard pro stock one95 shafts. All 100 flex or higher. Bunch of pro stock x60 shafts from 77 flex to over 100. Retail smu one95 tapered shafts were available in 77,87, and 102. Hope this helps

Thanks for helping out!!

They had tapered and standard pro stock one95 shafts. All 100 flex or higher. Bunch of pro stock x60 shafts from 77 flex to over 100. Retail smu one95 tapered shafts were available in 77,87, and 102. Hope this helps

Appreciate it!

I talked to someone at the store today and he said the standard shafts all have a wheelbarrow handle at the top. Did you notice that? If so, was it like the old sherwood wood sticks or flat out round?

Did you notice a difference between the pro stock and the SMU tapered?

Sorry for posting in an old thread but I just got a couple of question about the shaft. I'm looking for a new shaft and I really like the one95. I'm a forward and like to take fast wristers and snappers so I figured the tapered shaft would bethe best for me.. What's the length of a tapered shaft, and how long is the tapered blades? Are they the same length as the standard set-up put together?

Second I want a 77 flex and plan to cut it about 4 inches to about 90-92 flex. Would the 77 flex be more prone to breaking because of the low flex?

Thanks

I'm a little confused. So the X60 and the One95 are both tapered shafts right?

What does the One95 ".0520 Thin Tapered Shaft System" and the X60 ".620" standard taper system" refer to? (from the monkey)

What does the One95 ".0520 Thin Tapered Shaft System" and the X60 ".620" standard taper system" refer to? (from the monkey)

you have it backwards.

x60 is .52 tapered

one95 is .62 standard

however one95 is also produced in a .52 tapered, but its not retail.

you have it backwards.

x60 is .52 tapered

one95 is .62 standard

however one95 is also produced in a .52 tapered, but its not retail.

You are right, I did get them backwards. I did copy and paste the ".0520" taper so is that a typo? Is the tapered One95 the pro stock version?

Actually, I'm not sure about the exact phrasing they use but standard X:60s do exist, as the tapered one95s do.

SMUs, of course.

And also, Bauer(NBH too, for that matter) uses the word "taper" in a more general way, rather than using tapered/non-tapered (which is confusing, I know).

"0.620 taper" = standard

"0.520 taper" = tapered

So just because it has the word "taper" on the shaft/blade, it doesn't mean it's tapered.

With the One95 STANDARD TAPER shaft, is it just a regular flex profile from top to bottom?

The One95 OPS felt stiffer at the bottom than at the top...not sure if this was the case or just my perception.

With the One95 STANDARD TAPER shaft, is it just a regular flex profile from top to bottom?

The One95 OPS felt stiffer at the bottom than at the top...not sure if this was the case or just my perception.

Okay, so on my X60 blade it says .520 Standard composite system, It's tapered right?. It says this right on the blade