Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cobrAA

Innovative in Canada?

well i searched over 9 page and did not found what i whanted.....

i remerber like 2 month ago or more...somebody advertising a ONT. website who was inno(if i'M correct maybe i'm wrong)

so i'm wondering if any one know website in Canada that hold Inno product(i don't whant to pay border fee...)

Thanks,

Alex

www.justhockeysfs.com

They don't have an on-line shop, but you can call and order inno stuff from them. I believe free shipping on items as well. Goalie Heaven/THR sells alot of stuff on Ebay as well. Both are Toronto based.

try Hockey Geeks. Its somehow linked with London Source for Sports. Great selection and good service.

CobrAA, There are others, where do you live in canada? Easier then I could suggest something close to you.

PMurphy17, I live in Quebec which I know there NO INNO AT ALL...but i got a hockey tournament in february at Gatineau...so i can look around Gatineau which is near ONT...

if not i still can do shipping but i don't whant to make USA shipping and paying extra border fees and all these shitty additional... lolz!

I would try contact Frasers SFS, Gilbert Rousseau's or L'entrepot du Hockey first to see if they have it. They all have online stores but may not list Inno on the store. If they don't have it, go with Hockey Geeks they have them on the web and will have no problem shipping to you cheaply since they are in London, Ontario. If they don't have stock try contacting Perani's in London. May have to call and order over the phone have them ship it, if they will even do that.

Good luck

kk nice for your help...but now i'm getting in love with my futur stick lolll(R2XN10 with a synthesis si-core lol)but i was wondering about inno product!...

by the way i did about 2-3 source for sport...nobody has inno(that where i'm getting my stock because i get 25%off everything...still nice!) and rousseau sports i saw 3 of them store and they don't have inno!!(i'm wondering if the seller know what inno is!)and l'entrepot i all ready call them..they said they don't have this brand(i think he did not know what was inno!!!!1 lol)

Thanks murph

well i'M more into a shaft..prefer tapered but i found them a bit heavy and i will go for simple(no shipping and border fee and etc...) and just bought a r2 xn10...