Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTHL_AAA_HOCKEY

My principle.......

Has any of your school educators ever been caught with drugs? My principle got caught. Her name is Luisa. Read the story. That's just crazy! She's always telling us how to make the right choices, and recently put up a big sign in our school saying "dont smoke"!

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentSe...d=1080601812165

IMO people have problems, get over it.

I don't know if I'm reading this wrong, but when I have kids, I don't want someone who runs their school and is supposed to be disciplining them be a coke head who has no respect for the law.

That's pretty odd. A teacher across the river from my school smokes POT. Are middle + high school had a drug search the other day, the dog did every locker and every class, nothing! I was in disbelief. I don't know how some of the dealers didn't get caught.

I never understood putting drugs in your locker. Why not just leave them in your car, or if you don't drive, at home?

Well sometimes the only way to get it is in school. So kids will bring it store it in there locker and just sell it to another kid in the morning or when school is over.

My school has a lot of drugys. 2 kids got exspelled already for getting caught with it on the bus and at school several times. And a lot more kids have been suspended. A couple weeks ago someone just got caught with crack. My school is pretty bad, I would say 1-3 people have done it, and most still do.

We only got checked at school once at are school for drugs. It was pretty funny, 4 kids went home before homeroom, once they knew that they would be checking for drugs that day. O and to let you know, This is still JR. High.

Guest phillyfan

OT on teachers and drugs, but my English teacher and my Math Teachers' Aid have something going on....and aren't afraid to hide it during class. My English teacher is so freaking hot, without a doubt, MILF. She wears a different colored thong everyday, and I just happen to sit next to a slow kid who is always asking her to come over for help, which she does and bends over... :D

Ok dude how old is this teacher? And if she's wearing normal "teacher" clothes to school how can you see her thong, lol. But then again my French teachear last year was like...oh my God words don't describe, same with one of my supplys this year.

My english teacher admitted to our class she smokes up, I personally don't think it makes her any less a person. She is probably the smartest person I know.

I never understood putting drugs in your locker. Why not just leave them in your car, or if you don't drive, at home?

Dealers do it to blend in with everyday life, so that he/she can sell his stuff during school and it just looks like someones talking to him/her at their locker. It blends in with everyday life and has little risk of getting caught as opose to suspicious stuff like two people walking into the woods in the middle of the day.

As for teachers, I'm sure that I was taught by one and have several teachers at my school who like to "light it up."

Guest phillyfan
Ok dude how old is this teacher? And if she's wearing normal "teacher" clothes to school how can you see her thong, lol. But then again my French teachear last year was like...oh my God words don't describe, same with one of my supplys this year.

My english teacher admitted to our class she smokes up, I personally don't think it makes her any less a person. She is probably the smartest person I know.

We asked her, and she said she was 24. She wears decently a decently professional uniform, blouse halfway buttoned up, and a short short skirt.

Sounds kinda young to be outa teachers college, and I think it's safe to just call her hot, not a MILF. lol. When you get your yearbook you should post a picture, if she's THAT hot she will bein it more then a few times. lol

Guest phillyfan
Sounds kinda young to be outa teachers college, and I think it's safe to just call her hot, not a MILF. lol. When you get your yearbook you should post a picture, if she's THAT hot she will bein it more then a few times. lol

She's not the actual teacher teacher, more like a teacher assitant I suppose, she's going to school at night for her teachers' degree though. But honestly, she's maybe not a MILF, but shes without a doubt in my mind a TILF. :D

Guest phillyfan
Please tell me you have a camera phone....

Did, was confiscated by the school for a reason I will not go into. B) I'll see if one of my friends can get a shot when she's bending over, then I'll have him send it to me. I'll see what I can do. :D

I go to Butler high school, in Pennsylvania, sometimes they make fun of it on the Tonight Show and some other TV shows on comedy central as the Heroin Capital of USA or the World, I forget which, but its really really bad... :(

In Pennsylvania it takes five years to get a degree and teaching certificate, so 24 wouldn't be too young for that around here. The problem here is there are too many teachers and it takes years of being a substitute before they can get hired full-time.