Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LetsGoWings13

warranty question

does a warrenty start from the date of purchase or from the date of first use. Because i got a free vector in the mail from the skate promotion and i didnt start to use it in till like 3 weeks ago and the blade has like 4 cracks in it. IF the warrenty is not vallid i am planning on getting a m-2 with a ptc blade . Has anyone had any problems with the m-2 or the ptc. if so tell me because i am tired of ops and there shitty quality this is the 7 th i have broke in a year playing house(2 times a week) and most of that time i wasnt taking slap shot because i was playing foreword.

I'm sure most companies would be generous within reason. For example- you order your stick online and you get it a week later. It breaks 32 days after you bought it. Thats a situation where they'd be inclined to go easy on you. That won't always be the case, though.

I'd get the date it was officially recieved, you probably would've signed for it. Then call the warranty number and explain the situations. That's kind've how I got screwed on my Response. I bought one, broke it after a week, by the time the replacement came season was over. Started it at the beginning of the next year last another week.

well the warrenty is no good i called so i orderd my m-2 shaft from great skate. I am a little bit worrie i am 5"3.5 and about 135 pound and i ordered a int. do you think i should have gone for the 85 flex?

i dont think flex will be the major issue, im just over 5'7" 135-140 and although 75 flex isnt too flexy, i just dont like the tiny shaft of an int. stick....i cant shoot with such a small grip

ok good and i didnt end up going for the ptc i got i think it is a pro stock louisville blade and the curve was dead on to the morrow which is like the lecaviar that i broke on my vector.

the TPS pro stock wood blades are being thrown alot lately, and i see alot of stores putting them in shafts to give away. There called Louisville Pro Stock XX blades, they are a solid blade IMO. I love the thachuk pattern.

Ya the National sports I work at is doing that. Awesome blades. I got one for free in my Tri-Core. $70 CDN for the shaft and the blade. The blade isn't prostock though. It just says that.

i got one with my novius tapered for 110 CDN at national, lol exact same deal. but i returned the original standard novius with the blade for a tapered version in my hand. they didnt even notice so i got a good deal ^_^

Ya the National sports I work at is doing that. Awesome blades. I got one for free in my Tri-Core. $70 CDN for the shaft and the blade. The blade isn't prostock though. It just says that.

Pro Stock is the actual name of the blade, a bit confusing for some. Great blades though.