Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WingsVK97

NHL Apparel coming cheap?

With the lockout in full, and no end in sight, I got to thinking. I wonder if we'll see NHL apparel and other offically licenced product prices start to come down a bit. Without the league playing, top-of-mind interest is not there, and it seems that sales would be down.

Maybe after Christmas, or when the offically declare the season cancelled? Keep an eye out.

They were on sale up here in Canada. I picked up a fully name/numbered naslund replica for $110 and blanks were going for $70. A sackic colorado jersey would only cost you $100.

A place out west was blowing out Vintage Jerseys for $70. Damn sister forgot to get mine. I will eventually get than damn Nordiques jersey.

A place out west was blowing out Vintage Jerseys for $70. Damn sister forgot to get mine. I will eventually get than damn Nordiques jersey.

Damn, I would have gotten the vintage Messier oilers one at that price.

I've got them for $59 and going down at Xmas...

Ya, I want it all done up,. Owen Nolan and all (for the record I liked him before he came to the Leafs)

I dont remember if they had Nolan.....they might have.

Ya, I want it all done up,. Owen Nolan and all (for the record I liked him before he came to the Leafs)

I dont remember if they had Nolan.....they might have.

yeah, he was a Nord before the move to colorado and he was traded for Ozolinsch.

while on the topic of jerseys...does anyone know how or if i would be able to get a modo forsberg jersey? All they have on modo's site are the crappy vintage ones and even those you can only get in small and medium.

River City Sports sends me a "Sale of the week" email and lately the items have been authentic NHL jerseys. I think it was Detroit most recently. The shipping prices aren't so great though.