Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xunkn0vvnx

Switching over to TPS from easton... What flex ?

I am currently using an 85 flex Easton Synergy and wanted to switch over to tps but noticed their flex ratings are regular (95 in terms of easton) and whip (75 in terms of easton). My question is what people have had more success with and whether or not Louisville shafts tend to loosen up rather quickly overtime in comparison to easton.

Ive used an older louisville response whip OPS and felt that it was wayyy too flexy. Does the new xn10 compare anywhere in flex to the response?

if your lucky maybe you could get a hold of a pro stock SW stick....SW=stiff whip, and its about 80-85 flex i think, correct me if im wrong

Stiff-whip would be the optimal choice, but I'd say you're fine with a Reg. flex because it'll break in over time.

i've found from flexing newer tps sticks such as the response plus and the xn10, that the whip isn't that much whippier than an easton 85. but when flexing some tricore whips, i could feel the added flex.

i've found from flexing newer tps sticks such as the response plus and the xn10, that the whip isn't that much whippier than an easton 85. but when flexing some tricore whips, i could feel the added flex.

I have a Response+ and when I flex it, it feel stiffer than the "75", but when I flex my Redlite Xn10 it feels even whippier. I dont mind either flexes due to their closeness, but if I had an option I would go with the Whip over the Regular flex. I feel that a flexier stick isnt neccessarily bad, but if you learn how to shoot with it, the thing shoots the puck for you.