Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hehatemefrisbee

Summer Tournaments

Hey guys, just figured I would make a topic about all the tournaments that the members of MSH may be playing in.

My team, the Detroit Danglers, have TORHS Regionals in Detroit this weekend. Then we are playing the TORHS Regional in Oakville in June. Then, since nationals are once again in Taylor, MI, we are playing TORHS Nationals, all in Adult Silver.

What is everyone else doing?

Coaching in AAA Bantam TORHS nationals and currently looking for an Adult silver team for TORHS. Maybe ( big maybe) State Wars Juniors. Not sure yet

Only one that I will probably be playing in is Penguins Breakout (which is also the USARS National Championship). I'm not a real big fan of the tournaments, I prefer the league style of play. It also seems to be the way inline hockey is going with NAYRHL and the AIHL growing every year.

If all works out, I"ll be coaching 16u East Coast Impact team,Torhs in Taylor,and USARS.also my son wants to try out for Statewars.

Would love to do the Hong Kong one if it weren't $1300 round trip airfare...

As for us (Detroit Revolution)

TORHS PRO-2, TORHS Bronze, Junior AAA (6fu)

Probably doing the next few regionals in MI and Chicago. We're also going to do the Tour Cup Series PRO event and Bronze event.

No MLRH Summer plans.

Nationals wise I will probably be playing at TORHS, and maybe State Wars. Also a couple regional tourneys on the east coast beforehand.

Just found out Im going to NARCh Finals in San Jose so Im EXTREMELY pumped about that. My first NARCh Finals appearance :P

Sounds good. Make sure you come by the Tour booth and say hi.

update: no summer tournaments for me : ( if anyone is playing an adult tournament within 4 hours of pittsbugh and needs a player I would definately be willing to play. Ive played NCRHA for Slippery Rock University and currently hold my own in A/B men's league.