Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phantomowner27

AIHL Finals

This facility is incredible. Got a tour of the ESPN studio that will be broadcasting the games. All games will be in HD with 20 different cameras shooting. Gonna be sweet.

haha that rules.

The Katsinskys are great.

...and dirty. My brother played them in ice hockey (Bill and Ray???) They're from Clifton, if I remember correctly. Went to Montclair St or Willy P, I think.

13298w.jpg

Congrats to Chad Seibel and Reebok HB for winning the AIHL Championship.

The replay of the final game is still viewable on ESPN3.com. It was a great weekend for all teams involved, with the Wide World of Sports being great hosts.

...and dirty. My brother played them in ice hockey (Bill and Ray???) They're from Clifton, if I remember correctly. Went to Montclair St or Willy P, I think.

Billy's kind of a hothead, not dirty so much as super aggressive. Ray just plays hard.

Billy's kind of a hothead, not dirty so much as super aggressive. Ray just plays hard.

I play at ISCA in Wallington and maybe I have my gossip wrong, but I think I remember Bill getting kicked out of the league some time ago and he hasn't come back.

On a side note...must be some rink. The pic has fans in the second tier!?!? Nice. My rink has a few bleachers, on one side!

someone sippin on some haterade against billy and ray?

congrats to all the teams. predictions on next year? skate safe america vs huntington beach rinks again? minor and elite.

#96 what division do you play at isca?

Right now, 5 and 7. I've played in all of them though. Got my ass kicked in D1. Ha.