Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tyler9

Xn10

I've had my xn10 for about a month and a half now and i have a small crack in the blade. I just filled it in with stick glue but, i'm wondering wat the best thing to fill in this crack would be ?

Epoxy does work best, especially if you melt it in with heat. Unfortunatly, if you already used stick glue, might be too late for you. Epoxy will not adhere to it, & if you got it into the crack, you'll never be able to get it completely out now. :(

Pretty much any will work. I used the 5 minute setting epoxy for making golf clubs with no issues. Just make sure it is made for composite materials.

my friend used 5 minute epoxy mixed in with carbon fiber dust (just file some off the top of your stick) for filling up big cracks in his sticks, it worked really well.

you might also try some carbon fibre sealer, which is used for models, it sets really really fast and really adheres well.