Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SouthPaw

Bright Green Wheels at IIHF

They're definitely the new Dynasty III's. I can see the Dynasty III graphics on some of them. There's no way those guys are using cheap shitty Mr. Sticky's haha.

Probably not, but some guys even pros will find something they like and stick with it regardless. Pirmin Zurbriggin skied in ski boots that were 20 years old when he first bought them and still won multiple world cups. Just stating possibilities.

Probably not, but some guys even pros will find something they like and stick with it regardless. Pirmin Zurbriggin skied in ski boots that were 20 years old when he first bought them and still won multiple world cups. Just stating possibilities.

Dreww you were right on they were the new Dynasty 3's. Team USA rolls on Labeda and that was one of the 3 models used, the other two where the red and orange Addictions.

5493245173_48bd5be7ce.jpg

I think these might be the least durable wheels ever... That is after one pickup session. All four of the 76mm wheels on my skate looked like that.

5493245173_48bd5be7ce.jpg

I think these might be the least durable wheels ever... That is after one pickup session. All four of the 76mm wheels on my skate looked like that.

Please contact customerservice@labeda.com or rob@labeda.com and they will take care of you!

Anyone know what the white mission gloves are a few of these guys are rocking in the pics too?

Labeda is great people. They really care! Glad they are helping you out. Their performance and customer support has me as a lifer on their wheels.