Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RussianDangler15

What wheels and bearings do you use?

I searched and didn't find anything and was just curiouse but what do you guys use for your wheels and bearings. I use Labeda grippers and mission swiss bearings. By the way for those that have used them what's your opinion on labeda addiction becuase I feel the grippers are a bit soft and because I don't play inline too often I tend to have a bit of trouble adjusting to stoping.

I've trial and error-ed a good bit of wheels in the past year or so and I'm currently riding the new Revision Variant Gold setup on Bones Reds. Love it. I'm also thinking about trying Addictions here soon too, I'd love to hear some member feedback on them.

Outdoor concrete (my primary surface) Hyper 250's or RR Worldcups with Bones Reds.

Indoor I change wheels a lot at 285 I have not had much luck finding an indoor wheel that holds up for me next attempt will be the Bronze Variant's then maybe Addictions.

I play on sportcourt and use bone red for bearings. I was using rink rat hornets but they kept breaking down on me, changed over to addictions and never looked back. Best wheel I have ever used

BEVO ABEC 9 and Addictions (stock Tabus) -- I used to swear by rink rats, loved the grip, but was buying new wheels almost every other week. Got my Tabus just after Christmas and am still using the same Addictions. No splitting or cracking. I'm pretty average size (5'9" 165lb) and play 4-5 times a week. The longevity of the Addictions has shocked me and I don't plan on switching back any time soon..

BEVO ABEC 9 and Addictions (stock Tabus) -- I used to swear by rink rats, loved the grip, but was buying new wheels almost every other week. Got my Tabus just after Christmas and am still using the same Addictions. No splitting or cracking. I'm pretty average size (5'9" 165lb) and play 4-5 times a week. The longevity of the Addictions has shocked me and I don't plan on switching back any time soon..

Just picked up Tabu's last night. Can't wait to skate them.

and what about grip?

I used rinkrat(usually hornets) with bevo abec 7 bearings and was always happy with the way they grip! i even bought a new set of MB 816 for the world championsship in beroun this year!

Unfortunately 3 of the 8 wheels didn't survive very long.. the rubber got apart from the plastic, or the plastic itself cracked, so that it wouldnt hold the bearings anymore!

is that a normal thing to happen?? i guess if you pay like 10-15$ you can expect a wheel to hold longer than 1 or 2 matches on a sportcourt!?

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/87/dscf4176d.jpg

the other wheel is from one of my teammates. its a hot shot wheel from a mission skate, which was completly new for the tournament..

question:

what outdoor wheel would you recommend for a concrete outdoor surface? i'm going to play a tournament outside with some buddys, dont want so destroy my good wheels and looking to find an affordable wheel..

are labeda addictions worth the price? dont they crack often, too??