Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bauer_freAK

Bauer Tri-Flex Shaft broken

Every stick is going to break. Some in differen't places, you may have broke it yourself, a slash in that area may have cracked it. It's really "normal" for it to happen on any stick.

yes but i heard from friends their teammates had the full composite tri flex and it's just cracked on the same place! 3 - 4 Tri-Flexs were cracked in the middle of the shaft! Thats why I ask you!

Every stick I have ever had broke in the middle or cracked in the blade. It is very common among all sticks. How long have you had it? I've seen a fair bit of Tri-Flex OPS break and they were normally in the blade.

mh.. i'll replace the tri-flex for an Vapor XX :] i think thats a good deal

It s basically the same stick too. My coach broke his TFG shaft at the same place last week as well, weird.

ive actually been noticing the bauer xx's breaking in the same spot, ive seen about 6 so far in about 2 months.

2 from slashes and the rest from snapping during a slap shot

10 months

Wow. Consider yourself very lucky. I have two Innos here that are going on about half that long and I am estatic. Tough little bastards, they are.

Sell the Tri Flex to a kid or something. I saw this 6 or 7 year old kid that could flex a half broken 100 flex Synergy.

Sell the Tri Flex to a kid or something. I saw this 6 or 7 year old kid that could flex a half broken 100 flex Synergy.

Holy crap, that kid must be Hercules or something. Even I can't flex a broken OPS.

Sell the Tri Flex to a kid or something.  I saw this 6 or 7 year old kid that could flex a half broken 100 flex Synergy.

Holy crap, that kid must be Hercules or something. Even I can't flex a broken OPS.

WORD!