Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hattrick677

Question about synthesis blades

Hey, I have a mission L-2. I was just wondering if I could put a synthesis blade in it. I know they are both tapered so theoretically it would work, but I wonder if using an synthesis blade in a L-2 shaft would have bad effects. Thanks

Well, I believe Easton only backs the warranty on their shafts if you use an Easton blade on it. I don't see whats so bad about using a Synthesis on a L-2? Lots of people mix and match brands all the time.

yeah... i put an L-2 blade in my synthesis...

it works fine...

the only problem that you may encounter are all those poser hockey people, that make fun of people that have mismatched hockey sticks...

i love it.. cause we play in a roller league and this "rich" team points at lots of us cause some of us wear mission pants and ccm gloves and a bauer helemet.. all cause we aren't matching... so we just out and bulldoze those rich little bastards...

My LHS has mix and matched tapered two pieces like is being mentioned in this thread.

I don't believe an L-2 shaft with a Synthesis blade was among them because of the blades that come with an L-2 shaft, but they had others.