Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

what helmet has best ventialtion?

Was the VN even a stock option? I thought I heard somewhere the Intake was only intended to be EPP and the VN versions were pro stock because a lot of the pros preferred the VN. That could have had minor/major design implications.

Was the VN even a stock option? I thought I heard somewhere the Intake was only intended to be EPP and the VN versions were pro stock because a lot of the pros preferred the VN. That could have had minor/major design implications.

I don't think VN was a stock option. I just checked out the old mission catalogs and a few online stores that still had them

Definantly Reebok 8k helmet. Like a previous post said earlier, the big hole in the top help ventaliate it a lot while not losing protection

Definantly Reebok 8k helmet. Like a previous post said earlier, the big hole in the top help ventaliate it a lot while not losing protection

are 6k and 8k the same as far as ventilation?

are 6k and 8k the same as far as ventilation?

Pretty much, I would still reccomend the 8k over the 6k if your looking to buy one.