Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snap123

Gloves

Well their are so many gloves out now with the synergy line and the bauer and m-1 also the eagles, well i am in search for a new pair of gloves price dosnt really matter i jsut would like a glove that is pretty protective but comtorable and that will last me more than a year.

Comfort will be PP, the XX and Eagles seem to be the gloves of choice on the board. They are also running the custom Helium order. What gloves are you currently in? What are your likes/ dislikes? That may help some people point you in a direction. Do your palms normally wear out? How is the stick held in your hand?

I have 14 and a half easton gloves last years line with the wrist protection thing which i took off because i didnt like it but the palms ripped halfway through the year and now the outside is falling apart in one yeah and they are pretty comftorable with out the wrist thing but i owuldnt get another pair.

i would suggest some muskokas, zr900's or zr970s, both are really comfortable, light, incredibly durable for me, and the glove has an adjustable backpad so they can be as tight as XX's or as lose as eagles. also, the fingers are split and the cuff is pretty mobile

I was looking at the eagle x 90 's how are they what are the other lines and the differences.

If you didn't like the wrist wrap on the eastons you won't like it on the eagles either, they're very similar. I would recommend trying some on at a local store to see which fit your hands best. Of the three you originally mentioned (Synergy, Bauer (XX,XV), eagles and the M-1s) you really can't lose.

I just got the Bauer XV and love them. I searched around for quite a while and

they seemed to be most comfortable and an all around best bang for your buck.

XV's are my choice as well. It's truly a great glove. You might want to look into some goatskin palmed Eagles though if price isn't a factor. They're quite expensive but the palms last a very long time.

XV's are my choice as well. It's truly a great glove. You might want to look into some goatskin palmed Eagles though if price isn't a factor. They're quite expensive but the palms last a very long time.

They still make goat skin? My friend said Eagle stopped making them so he got the mustang palms.

XV's are my choice as well.  It's truly a great glove.  You might want to look into some goatskin palmed Eagles though if price isn't a factor.  They're quite expensive but the palms last a very long time.

They still make goat skin? My friend said Eagle stopped making them so he got the mustang palms.

I believe its still a custom option if you want it, however, the mustang palm is designed to replace it.

I have a pair of Eagle X91+. They are outstanding protection, but I would not buy them again because I don't like the wrist guard(even after some personal modifications). The fit and protection (except for wrist) of my Mission M1 Pro are equal to eagle, but the mission has much better mobility. If you didn't like the wrist guards in the Eastons, you won't like them in the Eagles!!!!

I like my Rebellion PS 5000 it's totaly game ready fit, many cool colors, (i have a white pair) they are not heavy and it's good protection.http://www.rebellion.com/gloves.html

Whers the love for the HGT's? lol TPS makes a great glovei've had mine for about 4 monthes and there holding up great. Good glove protective and comfortable

In part due to some sponsorship obligations, my son has ended up using the Eagle X-70's, Mission M-1 Pro's, Bauer XV's, and most recently Tour G-7s' in the past 10 months.

His order of preference is

1) Tour G-7' pro's

2) Bauer XV's/or Eagle X-70's...liked them equally

3) Mission M-1 Pro's.

Basically it comes down to what suits you, and it is hard to really know without actually using them for a time. His game depends on his "hands" and the order of choice for him was based on the relative freedom of movement and feel. All had more than adequate protection....durability is as yet unknown.