Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zinger

TotalOne Shaft?

I hope this is related enough, as I use the standard Total One shafts rather than the tapered.

Has anyone found the Total One shaft to be less durable than the One 95?

I never kept my Total One shaft long enough to compare it's durability. I know the TO shaft weights about 10-15% heavier than the One95 shaft.

Can anyone comment on the flex of the standard shaft? I am looking at the 77 flex, and was wondering if it plays stiffer or whippier than rated.

I can't comment on the total one shaft, but I do own a One95 standard shaft which plays similarly. I usually use a 100 flex in easton sticks cut down to the 100 flex mark. I picked up a 102 flex One95 on sale hoping it would be similar, but it was so much stiffer I couldn't really use it. The flex markings on the back of the stick were pretty accurate, as I believe it said it was 112-115 or so after cutting it. I would have gotten an 87 and cut it down to the 96ish range if I could have done it over again.