Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trippingblue

Anaheim 3rds leaked?

So at least we know where the guy that designed Atlanta's jerseys went off to, it's nice of the NHL to employ the blind.

ducksthird.jpg

What they did and what they should have done

I agree that the modified one looks much better but the original isn't terrible. At least it's not like those Vancouver jersey's from the late 70's-early 80's!

I don't know, I just removed some stripes to make it bolder. Those who say it's not that bad... imagine what it's gonna be like if they keep the same tripe-layered font for this one, busiest jersey currently in the league? ahah

As a Ducks fan for many years i have to say i really don't like the stand alone "D" on the front. As the wordmark has grown on my overtime, i cannot stand the "D" by itself. The Shoulder path would have worked much better as the main logo front and center on this third jersey. That's just my opinion though.

Well its not the worst alternate jersey out there but its certainly not the best. Come to think of it I can't think of worse offhand.

The Kings kept their 3rd jerseys all black but they look 10 times better than Anaheim's.

The worst is CLEARLY Atlanta. Even if the jersey itself was gorgeous the socks alone make it the worst jerseys EVER, in the history of life.

The worst is CLEARLY Atlanta. Even if the jersey itself was gorgeous the socks alone make it the worst jerseys EVER, in the history of life.

Thrashers 3rd jersey is pretty bad even though I dig their alternate logo. History of life?! That's a bold statement! :biggrin:

As a Ducks fan for many years i have to say i really don't like the stand alone "D" on the front. As the wordmark has grown on my overtime, i cannot stand the "D" by itself. The Shoulder path would have worked much better as the main logo front and center on this third jersey. That's just my opinion though.

Gotta leave the past in the past. At least the webbed foot D is an actual logo. The Samuelis aren't going to want to go back to the Disney days for inspiration. At least they didn't have the audacity to try a "vintage" jersey from such a young team.