Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pby

carpet beetles

I've got a bunch of these little buggers crawling under neat my couch and eating my clothes.

Anyone have much experience with dealing with these pests? They just keep coming back despite vacuuming every 3/4 days. I only catch about half a dozen of the larvae at a time, dunno if its serious but its annoying enough.

Almost ordered some boric acid until I read mixed results. Not really sure where to go from here.

I've got a bunch of these little buggers crawling under neat my couch and eating my clothes.

Anyone have much experience with dealing with these pests? They just keep coming back despite vacuuming every 3/4 days. I only catch about half a dozen of the larvae at a time, dunno if its serious but its annoying enough.

Almost ordered some boric acid until I read mixed results. Not really sure where to go from here.

Holy shit! Sounds like bed bugs. Where exactly are you living? Chemicals might be the only option, These are nasty.

I'm renting a place near college. Though I don't think carpet beetles are as bad as bed bugs, they aren't a health hazard as such. Well I just ordered some dust thats supposed to cut them and make them dehydrate.

If theres something more inhumane, I'd be happy to try it lol

I'm renting a place near college. Though I don't think carpet beetles are as bad as bed bugs, they aren't a health hazard as such. Well I just ordered some dust thats supposed to cut them and make them dehydrate.

If theres something more inhumane, I'd be happy to try it lol

Dude, talk to your landlord. That is not okay to be living with beetles everywhere. Place will probably need to be fumigated or at least have a pest control company come out and deal with them. Either way it should be on his/her dime.