Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aussie Joe

Innovatve Novius Shaft Pricing

Hey gurus,

Just wondering If anyone has seen these shafts..... novius_shaft.jpg

Any cheaper than 94.95 (Epuck's current price)? And if anyone has used them on both Ice and Inline; how do they hold up? Im currently using a Nike Ignite P1 Shaft and Koho Jagr C21 blade setup. Don't forget I need them shipped to Aus as well so shops that don't do International shipping are no good, unfortunately.

my tapered novius is still going strong after almost a year, playing inline once a week and ice once a week. Price wise the epuck price is the best price I've seen them at. Hockeyoutlets.com is more expensive, as are the one or two other websites i've seen ahve it available in the past.

EPuck is your typical Innovative shaft price. Anywhere else is maybe $5 more/less. Don't forget, usually if you get a Soft Grip, it's $5- $10 more. Not sure of their international shipping policy, but their service is impeccable and highly recommended.

I've never had a shaft last longer than my first Inno Novius. I've used it on-and-off for over a year playing inline on SportCourt 5-7 games a week. The graphics (which are stickers) are pretty well gone but the shaft is still in decent shape and still has a lot of "pop" in it. You won't be disappointed.

I had a feeling they might be good as my current Nike shaft was actually made by Inno and its a top product. Plus a 90 dollar shaft, you'd expect something very good for that price.

Reckon I should go for reg?....or grippy?

you could probly get the same effect as the soft grip by rubbing wax all over your shaft and save yourself $5-10

i purchased my tapered novius for 110 CDN in stores here in Toronto, i ve been using it for about a month or so, on the ice 5 times a week+tournements. It shaft has a great kick, and its held up extremely well, but the paint ships alot, but no structural damage at all.

National sports has Hespeler F4s (same as novius but with a sandpaper grip and a rounder handle) for around $70CDN. Im sure someone here can pick one up for you.

i purchased my tapered novius for 110 CDN in stores here in Toronto, i ve been using it for about a month or so, on the ice 5 times a week+tournements. It shaft has a great kick, and its held up extremely well, but the paint ships alot, but no structural damage at all.

110 CND for a tapered shaft?????that so cheap....lolz where the store is??

Yes, but with a TFG handle shape and sandpaper grip (like on the Patriot).

The one I had (F4) was a normal handle from what I recall, that's strange.

Yes, but with a TFG handle shape and sandpaper grip (like on the Patriot).

The one I had (F4) was a normal handle from what I recall, that's strange.

It's been a while since I've seen one but i remeber it was pretty rounded and had a wheelbarrel top.

Cheers and thanks guys for the advice. Sorry I don't like tapered shafts, plus its like 90 bucks a head here in Aus for them and you only have a choice of about two styles tapered wise.

Besides I think Im gonna go for Mid stiffness and a non grippy shaft x2. Seeing as its coming from overseas its better to be safe than sorry. just under 320 Aus for me all up....but here they would be 300 each!

If you like grippy shafts, the soft grip on the inno is awesome. I like it for ice, but its too grippy for me to use for inline. The 260 flex is the perfect flex for me. In between every other manufacturers 85 and 100 flex.

Finally got my shafts and after screwing around with some crappy heads I managed to find some Jagr Comp. Kohos that felt really good and responsive. Played my first game last night and scored 2 goals, breaking a 6 game goal drought for myself. These shafts are the most incredible thing I've used, even better than an OPS!!!

Me= One Happy Pappy!

Hey gurus,

Just wondering If anyone has seen these shafts..... novius_shaft.jpg

Any cheaper than 94.95 (Epuck's current price)? And if anyone has used them on both Ice and Inline; how do they hold up? Im currently using a Nike Ignite P1 Shaft and Koho Jagr C21 blade setup. Don't forget I need them shipped to Aus as well so shops that don't do International shipping are no good, unfortunately.

My god! The standard Novius looks SWEET