Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mm705

reebok gear

ive seen most of the reebok gear that has been on here so far, but i was just wondering if anyone has felt the stick (grip etc) and if anyone knew if theyre planning on putting out either a regular or tapered shaft along with the OPS. also does anyone know when/if a website might be up for reebok?

ive seen most of the reebok gear that has been on here so far, but i was just wondering if anyone has felt the stick (grip etc) and if anyone knew if theyre planning on putting out either a regular or tapered shaft along with the OPS. also does anyone know when/if a website might be up for reebok?

I believe the Reebok OPS is the same as the Koho Revolution OPS with grip. I hear that it is similiar to the 03 Easton grip, but im not sure.

wow. If Reebok doesn't do much for equipment but copy old designs I won't be happy.

I'm sure they'll be crushed.

wow. If Reebok doesn't do much for equipment but copy old designs I won't be happy.

I'm sure they'll be crushed.

It's kinda like if Sony made shoes all of a sudden. Who would want such a thing?

Im sure Reebok is just riding the success of Jofa for the moment, once they get rolling they'll bring in their own exclusive brand of things which will use its own set of features to sell apart from the rest of THC gear so far.

I've finally found the Jofa OPS at the LHS, it's called Jofa 9040. Is the Reebok OPS anything like that one, for those who have seen them both? I kinda like the Jofa stick, it's got a nice concave shaft and a nice grip.

ive never seen the jofa but today my buddy got a 6k. its quite a nice stick altho the blade looks a little thin. i didnt get to use it as it was lefty so i cant comment on anything besides how it felt in my hands and how it looked and such, but as far as that goes its a very nice shaft if they do decide to come out with just the shaft i will get on for sure. its not rounded and is slightly concave, but it doesnt compare to the xn10 in that category. the grip is pretty nice, not very noticeable especially compared to a synergy type grip, but its still rubbery style not like a soft grip. the shaft itself is a little on the thick side, somewhat similar to vectors etc just not round like that. i really dont thnk its a revolution because i compared the 2 and the rev blade was thicker but i could be wrong, the shafts did feel very similar tho. the paint job on it looks incredible i thought, blue fading to white, IMO the best looking ops but thats all an opinion thing. personally i like ccm gear and think in general they make great products, the only thing i dont like is how they have the plastic abs piece in the wood blades, i wish theyd change that...