Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2011 CCM Catalogue

I guess I'd have to say in between. They aren't super snug on your hands and the wrist is pretty loose. Very nice gloves, definitely a step up for CCM. Would have been better without that tribal/ovi nonsense across the hand though.

I just tried on the CL gloves and I agree, they're very nice and comfortable. I was quite impressed with them, they may very well be my next purchase.

Saw the CS stick the other day at Total Hockey and it really does feel to be a great stick. Upon picking it up, it felt pretty light. A website lists its real weight at around 445 grams and that felt entirely accurate. Just a bit heavier than an X60 to the touch. Is it heavier than the CLs? Yes, especially the original, but it isn't something you'd notice unless you held them side by side. Felt to be a great stick and quite solid.

I'd really like to see how the tapered shaft version of it feels, but I just wish it didn't come with that goofy extra tacky grip to it.

Does anyone here know why the new U+CL Gloves don't have any inserts in the fingers where as the U+12 gloves do. From what I can tell these two models are identical except for the different palm materials, yet the U+12's have more protection with the inserts when it comes taking slashes. Why would anyone pay another $50 for inferior protection on the U+CL gloves or am I missing something here?

Does anyone here know why the new U+CL Gloves don't have any inserts in the fingers where as the U+12 gloves do. From what I can tell these two models are identical except for the different palm materials, yet the U+12's have more protection with the inserts when it comes taking slashes. Why would anyone pay another $50 for inferior protection on the U+CL gloves or am I missing something here?

I found that odd too... which is why I may go with the U+12 glove instead. Even the U+08 felt a lot more solid and protective than the CL..... and that was half the cost.