Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sande

Sande 2005

Any chance that Sande will produce a tight fitting glove?

I'm just curious as the word out there has them pegged as a loose fitting glove.

I'd like to try the trigger finger but in a tight fitting glove (i.e. Nike Quest, Bauer Vapor XV, etc.)

I'm just curious as the word out there has them pegged as a loose fitting glove.

I'd like to try the trigger finger but in a tight fitting glove (i.e. Nike Quest, Bauer Vapor XV, etc.)

They arent a "loose" fitting glove... They are actually somewhat tight. They arent as tight as the nikes but they arent as loose as most gloves.

EDIT: Trigger finger is on the index finger (but he said they are adding it also the middle) and it is sort of like an extra finger that branches out from the normal one (its not connected to the glove as much). I like it a lot now, I think it would be hard to play with a glove without one.

Can someone explain what the trigger finger does? Is it on the thumb, and how is it used?

basically its a little pocket for your intext finger, so it can be closer to the shaft, and you can improve your shot and stickhandeling ;) Actually, A mouthpiece can do that.

If you can find a pair of MaxQ's, they are very similar in fit to Eastons. Max980's are much looser cut, like Eagles. Not sure about Max720, but I think they are just a smaller version of Max980.

Gary - What will the fit of the Max Pro be more like, MaxQ or Max980?

The max pro will be the 980 plus, plus plus...

The reason for this sizing was going to be for our NHL and other players that demand the quality which also extends to groups such as this one. So i will try to have something smaller like a 14" done a little quicker.

The current 980 and 720 gloves fit a little tighter because we have increased the size of the inner backhand pad by 1/8" We did this so that it would easily fit the consumers more readily. I my self have a slightly bigger hand and i pull out the 1/4" inner backhand pad. This makes the gloves very loose fit. I am 6'2" 220lbs ( not all Muscle) but they are very loose. Many guys do have bigger hands and from what i have researched, this will be one of the bigger gloves on the market. But if you can understand, the cuff is longer and i have exteneded the finger length by 1/2" and the cuff is a little more open or wider because of the length and elbow pad were considered with this length so that nothing was restricted, so there is more protection up the arm.

Hope that answers a few questions.

EDIT: Trigger finger is on the index finger (but he said they are adding it also the middle) and it is sort of like an extra finger that branches out from the normal one (its not connected to the glove as much). I like it a lot now, I think it would be hard to play with a glove without one.

Thank you for this comment and we get this comment alot and it is very important to us. thank you