Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sande

Sande 2005

Well we just finished our NEW Max Pro glove, with the Tenasity Ballistik Nylon, and it is awesome. We are very pleased how they turned out. I will have picture in about 2 weeks. We are going to do a small production run. I will take pictures then. This gloves has tremendous features including a SUPER SOFT SHEEP SKIN PALM.

One more short note we have our patent for the trigger finger. So it is all official now.

Do you have an "Eagle Cut" glove in your lineup? I use to have 980s, but I dont like how they are so slim and so long. Anthing like that in the future or currently?

By Eagle cut I would guess a slightly wider fit but more importantly a lot more material in the palms and fingers. Although it seems to me with Eagles latest offerings they are moving away from that a bit.

sounds like a nice pair of mitts...i thought we were against advertising on the board though.

Edit: Thanks guys just wanted to clarify.

sounds like a nice pair of mitts...i thought we were against advertising on the board though.

This is a bit different, like we talk about the stealth and it's features before it was out. He's just letting us know, the other reps do it. They don't nessecarily make a topic out of it, but they do tell us what to expect.

No price, no link, just an announcement as to product specs. That's the kind of info we would like to get more often directly from manufacturers.

No price, no link, just an announcement as to product specs. That's the kind of info we would like to get more often directly from manufacturers.

I second that, it would for sure shut out alot or rummors and needless hopes ;)

Much prefer this type of info as well. Instead we get a lot of manufacturers... uhr... I mean members with 3 posts starting a new topic that says "I heard from a cousin of a guy I know who's neighbor works at XXX company and he says blah blah blah."

Ok i will bite a little bit, yes first of all I personally love the NYLON, it has a great look and a beautiful feel. It will start off as a bigger fit glove so i am sorry to say it will not be ready for all sizes. it is 15" ONLY for right now, It is a NHL spec glove. HD 80 foams and .125 Mil plastics throughout. Single layer, Super soft real sheep skin palm and a MST (MOISTURE SYSTEM TRANSFER)Moisture wicking material linning throughout, to wick away moisture and keep you dry. as well as being more hygenically clean. It has a lock thumb, and we have added the PATENED TRIGGER FINGER to the middle finger as well.

Any other question. oh ya the MST 6 way stretch gussets as well. Believe me this is a great feeling glove.

Won't even be able to think about these until 14" versions come out. When do I get my free pair for helping with the naming? Just kidding, I am sure that my guess of the name Max Pro wasn't much of a stretch. I am not above accepting a free pair though. ;)

Ok i will bite a little bit, yes first of all I personally love the NYLON, it has a great look and a beautiful feel. It will start off as a bigger fit glove so i am sorry to say it will not be ready for all sizes. it is 15" ONLY for right now, It is a NHL spec glove. HD 80 foams and .125 Mil plastics throughout. Single layer, Super soft real sheep skin palm and a MST (MOISTURE SYSTEM TRANSFER)Moisture wicking material linning throughout, to wick away moisture and keep you dry. as well as being more hygenically clean. It has a lock thumb, and we have added the PATENED TRIGGER FINGER to the middle finger as well.

Any other question. oh ya the MST 6 way stretch gussets as well. Believe me this is a great feeling glove.

lol, reading this I feel strange. It's all I ever wanted in a glove: Nylon, goatskin (here: sheepskin), strech gussets.

It's more or less the Sande glove I ordered last year but that never was made in time so I canceled my order at the time. I'll see how the production quality and delivery time on the MaxPros will be and maybe I'll give Sande a second chance.

nope. The gusset is the part of the glove that connects the palm to the padding. In other words: The material BETWEEN your fingers are the gussets.

The Nike Quest 1 gloves have mesh gussets and I really loved that stuff on mine. It really kept the hands dry and cool.

Now I'm starting to regret that I ordered TPS gloves and not Sandes. It's already been about seven weeks and still no word of them. I could be using those Sandes right now if I would have gotten them (though shipping would have costed more).

I love my MaxQs and they've been amazingly durable. I don't have any complaints about them.

Keep up the good work Gary!

nope. The gusset is the part of the glove that connects the palm to the padding. In other words: The material BETWEEN your fingers are the gussets.

Actually, they are like the Vapor XX. The Vapor XX gloves *do* have the "stretch palm" material for the gussets as well as the palm. The stretch gussets on the Sandes should be very similar to the material on the XX gussets/palm.

:)

It will start off as a bigger fit glove so i am sorry to say it will not be ready for all sizes. it is 15" ONLY.

What other sizes will eventually be produced and when might the release date be?

also now that we have the PATENT officially, we are going to start selling the triggerfing palms seperatly.

The gloves will be available in most NHL colors. There will be some custom featuring availble however we still have a kink in this hose and almost have the issue solved for full custom ordering.

We do expect that we will soon make it in the smaller version. Possibly Limited edition. We will know more for sure by spring.