Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karly14

sport chek sale

again a heads up for you canadian guys, sport chek is having a sale on the original responses(c8). theyre going down too 99.99 next week, or the week after, were not sure if the buy one get one half price sale will still apply, but if so thats two response for 149.99 canadian. just thought id let you guys know.

kovalchuk71 Posted on Nov 5 2004, 08:17 PM

what curves/flexes?

All they had were Tucker, Regular Flex. But that was at the Waterloo store.

national around me had every retail curve in whip, regular, and stiff...and a LOT of them too, i saw some guy walk out with 4 of the whip morrows last night

echi24, where abouts would this be?

I was at National in Mississauga Saturday morning and all they had were Whip Tkchauk's RH.

Phil

umm i live in toronto, and the location at Yonge and Sheppard is STOCKED.....i couldnt find any morrow whips though after that dude took 4

You guys might want to ask the sales people what the retail on these will be after the sale. I heard they were $79.99 before the "$99.99 sale"

Where? At National they were $129.99 before the sale. Does anyone know if the "buy one get one 1/2" offer applies to the $99.99 Responses at Sport Check yet?

Ya, Nationals. I saw them on sale for $129.99 about a month before the sale. Then someone who works at Nationals told us they were $79.99 about a week before the sale.

at sport chek we have tons of whip tkachuks, morrows, and a couple pro stocks. Then we have some stiff morrow and tkachuks, and tons of tkachuks in int.

At Sport Chek in London they had probably 40 TPS Rubber RH Whip flex Morrow sticks and 10 RH Stiff Tkachuk sticks.

Anyone remember how long the sale lasts?

I doubt that the buy one get one will apply. This will probably be one of the door crashers, but sometimes they drop the price again a few weeks later, if there is any left, and they would be buy one get one at that point.

Regular response is going to be $50 CAD on boxing day according to the guy at my LHS. I can maybe get one for somebody if they pm me.

Where do you live bigdogjake? Is your LHS a chain store?

I picked up a Whip Tkachuck today, I'm hoping it's not to much flex as I am used to using a 260