Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wildcat85

Pro Stock Kovalchuk stick?

Wow, you guys weren't kidding when you said he uses a box.

All the pro-stock Dolomites that I've seen at my LHS have this same shaft shape. I'm surprised that I've never heard it discussed on here before.

The new AK27 shaft is about as boxy as it gets in my opinion!

For whomever was asking about shafts, my AK27 is rectangle like the dolo shown above!

Much appreciated guys. I'll keep an eye out for one of those.

I don't know how you're going to like this stick. Especially if you haven't even held it in person yet. They were too stiff for me, they felt 100+. I'm not trying to be a buzz kill, I hope it works for you.

so the corners are boxy...thats good but are the walls concave?

A Bauer 77 Flex is going to feel like spaghetti compared to this stick.

I have a little bit on a skillpad. Wrist shots are accurate and slapshots are just as good as any other stick I have. I can finally aim a backhand...it feels good coming from an ovechkin/mueller curve

I think they want to see yours lol

Any was fine, just wanted to see what the shaved looked like. I can see how that can come in handy. Kind of a dumb question, but does that happen during the mold or by hand after?

Any was fine, just wanted to see what the shaved looked like. I can see how that can come in handy. Kind of a dumb question, but does that happen during the mold or by hand after?

I think he shaved it on the master blade he sent in. That or he requested it.