Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mickz

Pregame

Not even, Cope just tastes better. Everyone I know chews Cope and started on Skoal. Although I don't mint the odd tin of wintergreen... :ph34r:

Now, back to the original thread.

I usually eat a plate of spaghetti about 3 and 1/2 hours b4 the game then i rest for about an hour or so then go up to the rink about 2 hours b4 our game watch any games that are going on until theres about an hour and a half b4 our game then ill get a friend on the team to go out to the concourse with me and pass and smart ball around out there then with about an hour b4 the game i go back to the locker room and eat a bananna drink 3 small locker room cups of powerade then get my pads on right to left then on the way out drink one more cup of powerade touch our good luck charm (a box that says dicks nutrolls on it, no idea why its just funny i guess) then go out skate 2 hard laps 1 easy around our zone stretch with my best friend kale then go through warmups and kick some ass!