Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor

Stealth Broke

Vapor, you're so badass.

Now that you've heard what you hoped you would...anything involving a stick like that is absolutely retarded and you should feel real lucky that you only got one game.

you shoudl have dropped your stick and gloves and went after the kid that buttended you.....slashing him after the game is sort of a pussy move, but whatever whats done is done, i just find it retarded your boasting about this

Personally I think you're a bit of a pussy. You can go ahead and say it would've been worse if you had dropped them and fought him...I think you're just too much of a little woman to do that. You swing a stick at him and he goes "wtf just happened". You throw a punch at him, and he gets a chance to make you his bitch. Usually that's the case with guys who love to stick people and instigate things. I dummied a guy like that about a week ago, it was very rewarding.

the kid didnt flinch. Of course he could have been hurt if I hit him in the right place. I wasnt trying to injure the kid by any means, I was trying to prove a point. If the kid had been hurt in any way, it would be totaly different.

Alright guys.

Like I said earlier if a team freaks out on someone chances are it goes both ways.

In anything in life be a man and take what is coming to you. I understand your point about the stick already being broken and unlikely to do damage. Really I get that.

Vapor just accept the fact that you probably, to some degree, deserved a bit of negative feedback from that team. If you wanted to teach him a lesson you needed to drop the gloves and do it normally. Hell taking a smack or two across the head, with a helmet and mask, protecting you was probably the best way to go.

Just be a bit more stand up about things like this.

In short ... let move on guys ...