Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QandA

Danton Jailed

I think that this might be one of those circumstances where being in jail will help him out in the long run, and he'll be able to be rehabilitated.

Wasn't Frost also the coach at one point of his Jr team? I remember reading that he was forced to live with him, along with 1-2 other players..they couldn't have billet housing,etc...

Adam Keefe, one of frosts clients, tuned, mike dantons little brother the other day in the OHL. The second they dropped the puck Keefe went after him. Then after beating him up he pointed to Mike Dantons parents in the crowd..... This situation just keeps getting dumber/stranger

yea the graham james thing was messed up too. Theo Fleury has been my fav player forever, when the James/kennedy scandal went on i guess i was still a little to young to understand fleurys involvement in it, one of my teammates found out i was a fleury fan a few weeks ago and hes been beaking me about it ever since. It makes me wonder how much graham james has to do with fleurys addcition(s) today