Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

metalwinger13

Bar in Toronto

Was curious if anyone knows a good bar or other establishment to watch the Detroit Red Wings. Going to be there the weekend of May 6-8 and wanted a good place to watch the game while visiting the downtown area. Thanks

The Bottom Line is the next door over from the HHOF. They play sports on the TV's, but there's always been a band playing when we've gone, so I don't know whether you'd prefer a place that has the TV sounds turned up.

The Bottom Line is the next door over from the HHOF. They play sports on the TV's, but there's always been a band playing when we've gone, so I don't know whether you'd prefer a place that has the TV sounds turned up.

Doesnt bother me either way.. aslong as i can watch it ill be happy. I'm used to going to Buffalo Wild Wings for the games so I'm used to not hearing it

It's just walking distance from Rogers Centre/Air Canada.

I highly recommend taking a tour of the Rogers Centre and going on the Sky Walk while you're in town!

I don't think I've ever done the Sky Walk. Is that part of the Rogers Centre?

Doesnt bother me either way.. aslong as i can watch it ill be happy. I'm used to going to Buffalo Wild Wings for the games so I'm used to not hearing it

Jack Astor's might be an option too.