Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LKsnipe11

innovative 1100 dual fit

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
But if the kickpoint is engineered to be 12 inches above the end as Inno claims making it shorter will change the kickpoint for that end. It would no longer be 12 inches from teh end. I'm not saying it wouldn't be effective anymore, just different.

Actually Chadd, they probably made the shaft so that the graphite is laid in such a way that the shaft would flex with that low kickpoint at either end. That was my point. There is actually another company that did this for a pro hockey player, by accident.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
TPS with Laperierre's funky upside down Response Rubber shafts with a Z-Carbon blade?

Wrong.

There is actually another company that did this for a pro hockey player, by accident.

...now I'm not going to be able to sleep at night.

I understand that it can be done, I was simply commenting on the specific of cutting the end and how it would relate to the location of the kickpoint.

i have the dual fit 1100 ops, although i have not had a chance to use the standered side, because i just broke the stick tonight. we were playing against our arch rivals and they scored to make it 2-0 in front of a big crowd and my anger just got the best of me and i smashed the stick on the post right before the fuse point. so im not sure if ill be using the standered side at all now because i can use it as a tapered shaft. :angry:

I don't know about your's, but my 1100 dual fit "OPS" wasn't even fused it was just the blade/shaft combo painted differently to look like a OPS. I just heated and the blade popped right out.