Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Starshockey44

Synergy Hockey Lawn Chairs

sounds pretty sketchy. maybe a mexican from the easton factory steals all of the sticks, and since no one plays hockey in mexico, he has to chop them up into shafts and sell them individually :huh: ... and then someone bought a bunch of shafts like 2x4's and made them into chairs :lol:

I have a chair just like that made of old wood sticks, various brands - none with fiberglass though - they'd give those little slivers. Mine also has a blue fabric that you sit on, not black. Pretty cool looking as all one colour stick.

I think the chairs are pretty cool looking, but the price, definitely not cool! 300 bucks is wacko! :unsure:

It's actually $200. So $200 (or $300 if you prefer) bucks for a chair made out of several sticks that will last more than 2 months is wacko, yet dropping $200 bucks on one stick that will likely break within a few months isn't? There's some crazy logic...

EDIT: And I'm surprised that so many are so amazed by this stick chair. It is cool yes, but I think almost every hockey shop I've been in has some sorta stick chair in it now so I'm guessing most of you have come across one at one time or another. (ie. the National at 401/McCowan has several, including one made out of old Nike Quest sticks)

I think the chairs are pretty cool looking, but the price, definitely not cool! 300 bucks is wacko! :blink:

It's actually $200. So $200 (or $300 if you prefer) bucks for a chair made out of several sticks that will last more than 2 months is wacko, yet dropping $200 bucks on one stick that will likely break within a few months isn't? There's some crazy logic...

EDIT: And I'm surprised that so many are so amazed by this stick chair. It is cool yes, but I think almost every hockey shop I've been in has some sorta stick chair in it now so I'm guessing most of you have come across one at one time or another. (ie. the National at 401/McCowan has several, including one made out of old Nike Quest sticks)

I'm amazed by how much money he spent on the friggen thing, all those look brand new.

The best chair like that would be take different kinds of top of the line sticks and make a chair like that. Vapor XX, 1100, Novius, True1, Synergy, Si-Core, Synergy Grip, Si-Core Grip, Stealth, Xn10, M-1, L-2, and Vector V130 would be a good combination of sticks I think. Would cost quite a bit though...