Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

crosby's new pro curve

So i was talking with a friend about straight blades (PM9,modano) and how crosby's is similar to Gretzky's pro curve when my friend mentioned that he actually changed his curve when he went to a OPS anyone have any ideas on what he was most recently using?

Sid's original curve made a PM9 look like a banana. The new one has a little more depth to it.

ya i remember his original you could basically use any hand. So his new one then would be more similar to a PM9?

With a touch more loft and a tad deeper from what I can tell, although I haven't seen any real solid shots of it.

The pro curve is almost straight, but not quite.

Ill try to snap some pics when I have a chance.

At Summer Jam last year in Toronto the REEBOK rep had one of Crosby's actual 10k sticks. Barely any curve at all and super short with a really low lie from what I recall.

i was in the penguins locker room last week with one of the equipment managers i know. i looked at some of his 11ks. pretty skinny and short. very slight heel curve and closed face. barely enough curve to even tell its a lefty. no pics sorry haha i was too busy drooling the whole time i was in there...